Wrestling Forum banner

who is better? taker or hbk

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys. who is a better superstar in wwe overall ? undertaker or shawn michaels.

i think to be better than other all these qualities are needed.
loyality,respect to the fans & other wrestlers,longterm wrestling,passion,in ring performance,wrestling skills,mic skills & chrisma,global popularity(not only in usa),highflying skills,strength,gimmick.

who is better overall superstar?
i have seen almost every single match of both taker & shawn. so my opinion is that taker is just a little bit better superstar than shawn in overall ability.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
13,380 Posts
Undertaker- He's the full package, good mic skills, good in ring skills, tons of charisma, big draw, great gimmick and a great actor in his own right.

Shawn Micheals is good too, but lacks in certain departments

·
Ho!
20,237 Posts
Taker, easily. HBK is great, but as great as HBK is in the ring at his best, Taker at his best is easily better. Mic skills Taker at his best was better than HBK at his best. Charisma is easily Taker, and overall impact and bigger draw would be Taker.

I'll give HBK this, he was more consistent than Taker was in the ring throughout their careers. But aside from that, it's easily Taker.

·
Shitting On The Bastards Below
1,101 Posts
HBK cuts better promo's he's better in the ring and hes better at making guys look good too

clearly im not trying to take anything away from taker either though the guy has had an awsome career

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Michaels, by a billion miles, and that's taking nothing away from 'Taker.

More 5* matches, more memorable moments, much more exciting to watch, a better technical wrestler, more versatile in-ring style, a farrr better seller, light years ahead on the mic, funnier, less predictable, and pretty much the greatest of all time, IMO.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Michaels, by a billion miles, and that's taking nothing away from 'Taker.

More 5* matches, more memorable moments, much more exciting to watch, a better technical wrestler, more versatile in-ring style, a farrr better seller, light years ahead on the mic, funnier, less predictable, and pretty much the greatest of all time, IMO.
Nothing more needs to be said.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.