Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Personaly i think that the wwe is messing up big time by the stroyline that they are showing now. I dont no what vince thinks but everyone is starting to say the same thing, that the wwe is just not the same as it used to be. i think that vince should bring back some stuff that he had 6 years ago when wwe was at the top of the game. Now he's just loosing money because people are not getting pulled in anymmore they are gettin pulled out. this evolution thing he's got going now, come on everyone no's he was trying to recreate dx with out the same people. i think he should have some type of break up between evolution, like have them kick out triple h and beat him down with hbk to come save the day. now that is something that would make the crowd want to watch again because it would be like the old days. now that was an amazing idea he had with the reunion of dx in july 2002, big mistake to break it up before it even happened. he should have atleast givin the crowd what they wanted to see for a couple of months. Dx was definately a money maker for vince and he threw it away. i think the man should get some common sence and give the people what they want to see or its true he really is a selfish selfcentered person. i doubt this will gain back all the fans but it will definately give him a nice piece of change back quarenteed. now vince should think about this maybe he doesnt want to see dx again but it will give him more and it will give the crowd something to look forward to, and that makes both of us happy. one more thing bring the Undertaker back under a deadman gimmick and have him feud with kane for his last rivalry in the wwe being that he is going to retire in the near future. also throw a mask back on kane because overall its not a good idea and the crowd realizes that its not the same kane it has always been, with the mask on the crowd would have never known that. thats all i have to say for today so ima be on my way ima be back another day.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts