Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
They would not turn HBK a respected legend, hall-of-famer who is retired heel would they? I swear he vowed never to be a heel again in WWE.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Randy Orton's there guy. Always has been. Always will be. No matter how much he screws up, or how apathetic people are to him, Randy Orton will always be a big time player in WWE.
I've been really disappointed with his heel turn so far, I expected more. I'm not saying it's Orton's fault, but if they do put the title on him and put him over Bryan, they better start booking him better. Or it will end up as yet another uninspired Randy Orton World Title reign.

·
Aggressively White
6,238 Posts
The storyline is at an awkward point. If Bryan wins the storyline is over. He loses, he looks like a failure. HBK turns heel, repeat of Summerslam.

·
Banned
2,073 Posts
They can end the feud, HHH kicks Orton out of the group again :L and brings in one of the GOAT's Damien Sandow.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
http://www.cagesideseats.com/2013/10/23/4881098/rumor-roundup-for-wednesday-october-23-hell-in-a-cell-vince-harper
He better stick around to get his ass handed to him then...Fucking Vince is ruining his company. How do you not give the title to the hottest star in the company? unbelievable!
DB winning at hell in the cell is not the right decsion. Its better when the baby face chases the title rather then hold the title. Its better if Bryan loses and chases the title all the way till WM and win it there. The pay off for DB would be better if he wins at WM rather then Hell in Cell

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
How can all of you not see the bigger picture here. DB is going to be WWE champ but he is going to chase it all the way until WM. Isnt that the better way to go. I mean DB wins the rumble and wins the wwe title at WM. That would be better. IDK why u guys want him to win it at hell in cell because its not the right thing to do

·
Banned
11,718 Posts
Smart idea. Bryan's already had his time in the spotlight. Time to put the focus on a young up and comer like Big Show. He's the real future of this company.

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
This would be stupid unless HBK is gonna wrestle one more match. If he turns then disappears for another 3-6 months this "turn" won't even be a blip on the radar.

If HBK is sticking around (He does have a tv show to record, right?) and wrestling/feuding with Bryan then turn him, if not then don't bother.

Smart idea. Bryan's already had his time in the spotlight. Time to put the focus on a young up and comer like Big Show. He's the real future of this company.
I know, right? Who did Show blow to get this new found push thrust upon him?

·
From parts unknown
23,262 Posts
They've done it again. It's amazing how after all these years they still find ways to come up with unpredictable scenarios. If anything, this is where WWE takes the cake over most other promotions. They'll give you a few months of predictability and then having seemingly backed themselves in a corner come up with something no one can predict.

Anything can happen at this HIAC. Nothing is a given. I see no reason why HBK wouldn't involve himself in a screw job.

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
This would be stupid unless HBK is gonna wrestle one more match. If he turns then disappears for another 3-6 months this "turn" won't even be a blip on the radar.

If HBK is sticking around (He does have a tv show to record, right?) and wrestling/feuding with Bryan then turn him, if not then don't bother.

I know, right? Who did Show blow to get this new found push thrust upon him?
Henry getting injured.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
This is roughly how I would book this angle till Royal Rumble.

HIAC:
-Bryan wins and becomes WWE Champion.

SS:
-Team Bryan vs Team Authority(No HHH)

-Team Bryan wins

-After match gets over,HHH says WWE Championship hasn't been defended yet and Bryan wil defend it right now against HHH.Shield attacks Bryan before the match.HHH wins the match with a pedigree and becomes WWE Champion

TLC:
-HHH vs Big Show.HHH wins clean and emerges strong from the match

-Bryan vs The Shield in a 3 on 1 handicap match.The match ends when The Shield "injures" Bryan.

Raw 1:
-Bryan isn't cleared to compete but cuts a promo via satellite with a Bella Twin promising he will come back next week.

Raw 2:
-Bryan comes back and announces he will enter RR and he will win

Raw3:
-HHH puts Bryan against Big Show in a qualifying match at RR
-Bryan wins
-HHH says Bryan will enter at RR,Ambrose at 2,Rollins at 3 and Reigns at 4

Royal Rumble:
-Bryan wins emulating his "teacher" by winning the Rumble entering at number 1

·
Banned
4,010 Posts

·
Banned
4,010 Posts
This is roughly how I would book this angle till Royal Rumble.

HIAC:
-Bryan wins and becomes WWE Champion.

SS:
-Team Bryan vs Team Authority(No HHH)

That's the way I think it will go too but Show will turn at SvS if they are not gonna do a Big Show/HHH match. Then have Show/Bryan for December/January before starting RtW and a HHH/Bryan Mania 30 match. If they do have Show/HHH at SvS...well I won't be watching so I don't give a care.

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
I really don't see the point of Shawn Michaels turning heel since he is retired
i know.

the best sweet chin musics are the ones that are out of the blue- the shocking ones. i can see HBK screwing DB over and him not being on TV again, Triple H would come on Raw the next night and take all the heat.

wwe creative is not logical. they just want a means to an end and if the end is to screw daniel bryan over then why not let HBK be a one night mercenary. after last years hell in the cell ppv screw over and wwe creative ignoring it the next night on raw- anything is possible.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts