Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Foley & Shawn are talking about their epic WWE championship match at IYH : Mind Games 1996.

One of the best matches in both guys careers.
It's was so good to hear them talk about that match, Such a great idea.

I highly recommend it.

It starts at 35:56.

Enjoy guys!

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
that stone cold impression was ace.

"BAAAHHHH.. man I cant do it for that long, what the hell mick, you cant have any lyrics to your song? how is stone cold supposed to SING IT? you had 4 different gimmicks and none of them have any lyrics!"

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that stone cold impression was ace.

"BAAAHHHH.. man I cant do it for that long, what the hell mick, you cant have any lyrics to your song? how is stone cold supposed to SING IT? you had 4 different gimmicks and none of them have any lyrics!"
It might have been the best Stone Cold impression i have ever heard.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
19,178 Posts
It's one of the most underrated matches in my opinion.

It's rarely brought up when people mention some of HBK's or Foley's best matches - but it really is one of them. Foley was a damn good worker and he doesn't get that credit due to the bumps he took. This wasn't a case of HBK carrying a match or making someone in the ring with him look a million bucks, it's the case of two great workers doing what they do best.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HBK in 1999 shoots on the match with Foley.

Reactions: Gmil2

·
Registered
100 Posts
Foley & Shawn are talking about their epic WWE championship match at IYH : Mind Games 1996.

One of the best matches in both guys careers.
It's was so good to hear them talk about that match, Such a great idea.

I highly recommend it.

It starts at 35:56.

Enjoy guys!
Thank you i was looking for it.
It's my favorite wwe match from the 90's

·
Premium Member
11,790 Posts
It's one of the most underrated matches in my opinion.

It's rarely brought up when people mention some of HBK's or Foley's best matches - but it really is one of them. Foley was a damn good worker and he doesn't get that credit due to the bumps he took. This wasn't a case of HBK carrying a match or making someone in the ring with him look a million bucks, it's the case of two great workers doing what they do best.

I agree, he's very underrated. I think Foley gave HHH, HBK, Edge, Orton, Sting, The Rock, Austin and Undertaker Top 5 career matches.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts