Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shawn Michaels tweeted Friday night that he got hit by a drunk driver: The fam&I got hit by a drunk driver 2nite @50mph.All r OK. I did however jerk him out of his seat quite abruptly&say"bad" words;-) Thx all. We're fine. Car is fine. I drive a tank. Kids were fired up. Wanted 2 beat him up. Poor guy hit the craziest fam he cud:) All I can say is he was staring at a couple "things" that let him kno he hit the wrong people. Legally speaking of course:) We appreciate u 4 caring. Hey on a side note. Make good choices if u can. Nobodys perfect, just try ok? Luv ya, u nuts:)
http://twitter.com/shawnmichaels_

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
In before where is Alex Riley.

·
Registered
9,730 Posts
Glad to hear he, his wife and kids were alright. People really need to learn not to drink and drive, maybe HBK can give this guy CM Punk's number so he can save him, or has Punk given up on humanity and stopped saving souls?

·
Registered
582 Posts
10 bucks said he gave the driver Sweet Chin Music. Then he turned around and said
"Look everyone I just kicked Stan!!!"

In all seriousness, glad they are all ok.

·
Banned
542 Posts
He sweet chin music him then went to the top of the driver's car and gave him the elbow drop as well.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
He claims he and his family were about to practically murder the guy, but he comes across so gentle and loving in his words. Gotta love HBK. Glad they're okay.

·
Premium Member
4,072 Posts
Good to know that scumbag didn't do any real damage. People who drink and drive make me fucking sick. Wonder how un-Christian Shawn became for those few minutes?

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
Out of all the people to crash into drunk... a (former) professional wrestler. I would have shat myself.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts