so whod u rip that from this time

·
Registered
290 Posts
im tellin u he didnt make it............. but whoever did make it it is nice

·
Registered
290 Posts
yes because u have ripped mine twice and claimed it as yours and those werent nears as good as this one and the ones in ur sig at horible so youd figure anner to claim as yours with no proof besides the link,which u were also very smart with doing,which is forbidden and youd get this one because it does not have a username on it and thats it the only thing they have to do is belive you u figure you make me sick!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks good to me. Also, I believe it's original because I am a member at several forums and have never seen anything resembling that. I have to give it a 9.5/10.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
I agree with X-Treme. I doubt he made it, because he asked me for a banner a while ago. It also looks nothing like the crap in his sig. Whoever did make it though, did do an ace job. Just spectacular.

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^
I asked you,because I didn`t have a Photo Shop and thats why I
asked you.But after OZ told me where I can get it ,I downloaded and then I saw that you didn`t anwer me and I made my own banner!!

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Well i'll give it 9 out of 10.
Great background, i'm guessing you got the pics from WWE.com, heh i have the same ones in my sig.

·
Registered
290 Posts
RoadWarrior1313 said:
Looks good to me. Also, I believe it's original because I am a member at several forums and have never seen anything resembling that. I have to give it a 9.5/10.
its ot from any forums its from someones domain for uploading

1 - 13 of 13 Posts