Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will HBK make an appearance at the Slammy awards episode of Raw considering his match with Taker may win match of the year? I think that would be a good episode to make him the GM of Raw and get rid of the stupid laptop.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Iiiinteresting... You're right, he should show up. And he should start to walk away after accepting the Slammy, only to turn around and challenge Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXVII. "Just one more time, I promise."

No, not really. Maybe have Nexus beat him up just for the lulz.

·
Ho!
17,973 Posts
Or they could have Nexus come out and accept the award on Taker/Shawn's behalf since Shawn is retired and Taker was buried (alive). Or maybe Miz would take the trophy since he's the WWE Champion and he's awesome.

Hell, Taker vs. Shawn may not even win best match of the year but I can't see any other match beating it in WWE's eyes.

·
Registered
6,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
With rumors of the wwe wanting to have HBK as the special referee for Taker next WM match I could see them starting that tease at the Slammy's.

·
Registered
400 Posts
If Bret & Shawn hugging at the first Raw of 2010 wins Most Shocking Moment (which it damn well should), one of those 2 would have to be there to accept you'd think.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Shawn doesn't need to show up. "The Missing Link" Darren Young will randomly come out and accept the award on HBK/Taker's behalf.

·
Banned
353 Posts
HBK = Has Been Kid I'd like it if he was their espically if he did his little dance sorry but it funny as hell than maybe a little sweet chin music for wade barret

·
Banned
353 Posts
For a good HBK laught look up the video of him deliving sweet chin music to undertaker at elimination chamber its funny as hell when he comes from under the chamber and has the real intence look when he hit taker with sweet chin music i legit lol for weeks after that happen

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Kane will heel it up and accept the award, probably.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I like the idea that Darren Young go out and accept it for no reason.

He's the missing link dammit. His gimmick is making the most random appearances possible.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Iiiinteresting... You're right, he should show up. And he should start to walk away after accepting the Slammy, only to turn around and challenge Undertaker at Wrestlemania XXVII. "Just one more time, I promise."

No, not really. Maybe have Nexus beat him up just for the lulz.
Hahaha, I would laugh.

I was also thinking a similar thing. It isn't like Undertaker can accept an award, even if he wasn't buried alive is it? He should turn up to tease refereeing at Mania.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
shawn michaels for GM pleeease...just please, DO NOT BOOK ANOTHER TAKER vs KANE MATCH FOR WRESTLEMANIA SO THAT TAKER COULD GET HIS REVENGE

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
HHH will return, accept the award. Challenge Sheamus at TLC in a King of Kings vs King of the ring match. then in the speech he will say, i should have helped Shawn last year, but i will make it up to him at WM. Deadman i don't care if you're buried meet me at WM and i will beat you...

HHH v Undertaker at WM 27,

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I think they'll probably do something like what they did with Barker last year. Have HBK send in a taped message accepting the award.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
This makes the most sense.
Ehh, it makes sense for someone like The Rock or Barker who either have a lot of stuff on their plate or are too old for it to be easy to travel everywhere.

But Michael's doesn't have much on his plate as of yet and he's still able and willing to travel as much as he wants, if WWE asks him to accept a slammy I'm sure he'll show up in person.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Yes! And then he'd say something like this:

"Undertaker.... I can beat you. You know it, and I know it."

1 - 20 of 20 Posts