Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so i am pretty new at PS and such

Angle & HBK:

Benoit:

so what do u think..

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
They suck. The first one is too big, the colors are boring & the cuts are too small, the font is good though.

The second one is a bit better. The pics are blurry though.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1st one is for a contest and that was the size required..

·
Banned
976 Posts
The HBK one is ok. The two main cuts, you should maybe use some effects or something. The blended images, I think, are a little too blended. You can hardly see them. The font isn't the best but it's not bad. The background isn't bad but I think the red and blue are to dark.

The Benoit is better then the other one but still has some problems. The main cut, once again, should use some effects. To bring the cut out more. I don't really like how you blended the other cut either. I don't like the font. I see it a lot and it never really looks good to me. The background isn't bad. I kind of like it actually.

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
the second ones def better work there not great but good if ur new at this if ur going to resize images hold shift while doing it i think thts ur main prob with the benoit one nice fonts

·
Registered
323 Posts
The HBK one is ok. The background pics of Angle and HBK are too transparent. The second one though I really like. The contrast comes out great and it matches Beniot.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts