Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At HIAC HBK should cost Bryan the match and celebrate with HHH and Orton! The next night they should call their new born stable with Orton and the Shield the new DX! Then they should go on and put a Team DX vs Team WWE match at Survivor Series:

Team DX:
Randy Orton
Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
Curtis Axel?

Team WWE:
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Goldust
Cody Rhodes
R-Truth

This should put all titles on the line and Goldust should cost Team WWE the win and join DX! They could have him feud with Cena and Rhodes for the WHC!

That's what I wanna see!

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
if this were true, there would have been reports of HBK signing a contract with the WWE, instead, he's only supposed to be on Raw this Monday and HIAC. After that he disappears, so not likely.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
We'll see a summerslam 97 ending to HIAC.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We'll see a summerslam 97 ending to HIAC.
Didn't watch wrestling at that time! But wasn't it when Shawn cost Taker the title (AE Mode in WWE 13 :lol )

·
Registered
8,249 Posts
That should be called DZ

And the DX from the 00s should be called DY.

Because both of them suck and shouldn't even compare to the DX from the 90s. It's lucky their last run didn't ruin their legacy.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
The idea of DX is so far removed from an oppressive authority that I can't see it working at all.

Reactions: BigSams50

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
They can't keep relying on old stables. They need to move on from that. I don't see DX reforming ever again, and I think it needs to stay that way.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
This week - REFORM DX
Next week - REFORM EVOLUTION
Week after - REFORM NATION OF DOMINATION
Week after - REFORM NWO

Can't the IWC please move on and look to the future? I'm sorry but the past should stay in the past... if in the 90's WWE thought, LET'S REFORM THE SUPER POWERS, TRIPLE H, SHAWN, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! Then we'd have no DX... Just think of it that way... DX is gone, to make room for the next big thing.. :)

Reactions: Stuart82

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes, a middle-aged, corporate D-Generation X would work so well...

Seriously, it's time to look to the future. How about a new stable with fresh ideas and a fresh name? Time to stop rehashing and thinking about rehashing. If HHH and HBK are gonna be heel authority figures, that's cool as long as they do something new with it.

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Absolutely not. They should have never put HHH and Shawn back together when they did with Shawn not really willing to play the full character. They had their moments, but it did the name no justice.

It was just like to 90's when they kept trying to recreate the magic of the Horseman and failed miserably. Leave the past in the past and let us remember it for how great it was.

·
Banned
5,216 Posts
the WWE should align Bryan, Punk, Zayn, and Cesaro as the Indie Guys and have them fight against the Authority just like the Union only with no 2x4's.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Has anyone read what I wrote! I don't want HHH and HBK to wrestle as DX! I want them to pass the torch to Orton and the Shield! If they call themselves DX is secondary but I would love them to do so.

·
Banned
586 Posts
DX from 1997-1999 was the best DX, anything other then those versions were shit and uneccesssary. Instead of going back and using past stable names why don't they create a new name?

Reactions: austin316 G.O.A.T

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Alabama fans wanted a new Bear Bryant until they found their savior, Nick Saban. Now you never hear of the Bear anymore...

The past is awesome, but sometimes we don't need a new Bear Bryant, or DX, we need someone or something better.

·
Banned
1,729 Posts
if this were true, there would have been reports of HBK signing a contract with the WWE, instead, he's only supposed to be on Raw this Monday and HIAC. After that he disappears, so not likely.
While I'm not really into this whole idea I would imagine it would be easy to keep any contract HBK signed under wraps since he's best friends with the COO....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts