Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know how great these men were for wrestling .They always gave great matches and memories that the fans will never forget . They did whatever they could to give the business new heights.They made stars.they are motivation for the generations to come.But these is a fans POV.
Sometimes when I have coffee in my hand I turn my Fan mode off.I look at them as a human being. I see them as people who destroyed Marriages were big backstage bully perhaps ended too many career.And no one can deny the possibility that they may have committed some unspeakable crimes and the victims got their voices suppressed because of the power they held .And I find myself in a limbo. The wrestling fan inside of me says they are legends but the human says the are just big assholes.
REALLY LOVE THEM OR HATE THEM?

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,206 Posts
As a kid I never got into Michaels. I liked him, I appreciated the match quality, but I didn't really mark. Even for the DX stuff. I thought Flair was hilarious and a brilliant heel. I like Michaels and love Flair.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Love them both. HBK's my all-time favourite, while Flair isn't that high, I do admire his work.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Love HBK, he's my all time favourite. Never really got into Flairs work tbh.

·
Banned
399 Posts
I pity Flair, I can't bring myself to hate him. Here he is, an old man. Blading for a bunch of vile scum at a theme park all because marriage number eight left him living out of a coardboard box behind Burger King.

·
Asuka
96,218 Posts
As in ring performers, I love both of them, but that doesn't matter. As an entertainer, I think Michaels is piss. Never found him entertaining on the mic or as a character, but Flair is absolute gold. Not a Michaels fan, but definately a Flair fan.

As people, I don't care what they did, it doesn't affect me one way or the other. I do admire the turn around Michaels has made in his life, though. We share the same faith, so that's a plus on his side. I'm not bothered with their political dealings, though. They never held back anybody I cared about, so whatever, although Michaels tried to. Good thing Undertaker scared the shit out of him and he wimped out and put Austin over.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts