Registered
11,885 Posts
all I see is a cross

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah and when I copy the url I get this:

vBulletin Message
You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I like it. The only flaw I see is, like .mac said, the font could use a bit of work. The cut is nice, backgrounds all good. I haven't seen alot of your work, but outta the few bits of your work I have seen, I'd say this is one of your best. 8.5/10

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
My guess why they can't see it is that you uploaded it in a staff forum or something, since staff people can see it fine. It's pretty good, but the eyes are fucking creepy.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah, I was thinking that too, so I uploaded it in a different forum. I don't know if it's worked though because only mods/admins have replied to it

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Thats a pretty good banner tho i agree you could use better font but all in all very good banner good to see someone on these boards appreciates true talent.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
yeah now i see it,it is cool

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can't really be blamed for most of the font. I took the Flying Assasin bit from the "best of Hayabusa" video cover, and I tried to find a font that was close to it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts