Wrestling Forum banner

Hawkins & Barreta

724 5
I heard about two months ago they were going to have these guys feud & then turn them into tag team because there history training together at Mikey Whipwrecks wrestling school. I was wondering what happened to that idea? Its not like they are using them for anything else except being on superstars. If they did that they would be 6 tag teams on the roster then with Santino/Kozlov, New Nexus(McGillicutty/Harris), Usos, The Corre(Gabriel/Slater), & Primo/Ryder. I am not saying this would be the greatest collection of tag teams but it would be a start.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· WEF's #1 Oz Mark
10,785 Posts
You know, even if that happened, it won't change anything about the tag team division, Vince still wouldn't care.

· Banned
919 Posts
No they won't they'd be call a variation of the Dudebusters and Gatecrashers.

Anyway they won't be jobbers for life as I can see Hawkins and Barreta getting a nice mid-card push with them possibly winning the intercontinental title
And do you see them splitting it in half and carrying it to the ring together just like Laycool?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.