Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Always sees what you don't
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my son can't wait for Survivor Series!

Finally after the annoucement that Nexus is banned from ringside, and that if Cena lets Barrett win then he is free from Nexus :)

We have been waiting for this day since Summerslam, and now there is finally hope that Cena will be free from Nexus. We both like Randy too, but in this case we are just blinded by Cena's chance to be free that I don't mind him letting Wade wins, as long as Cena takes it back at the next PPV :)

I know that there is the possibility that Orton will win, but just the thought of seeing Cena free from Nexus has our house more excited then I can remember for a PPV in a long time.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Cena's either free from nexus...or FIRED. That means your son will NEVER get to see his hero ever again. MUHAHA!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Good for you.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I'm kind of looking forward to it, but It's hard to get too terribly excited for a WWE PPV anymore because they only build 1 or 2 matches each month, not to mention most of the time we see the same Main Event 2-3 months in a row with slight variations. It's getting kind of bland, tbh.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
I'm glad someone is excited for the PPV, I myself have only 1 reason to watch and that is the Barrett-Orton match. Apart from that, there's nothing that makes me want to watch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts