Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Y.N.W.A
4,315 Posts
The right for World Wrestling Entertainment fans to vote was threatened Friday by Connecticut Secretary of State Susan Bysiewicz, who gave the authority to local poll workers to determine that if anyone shows up to the polls on November 2 wearing any WWE merchandise, whether it is a John Cena T-shirt or a Randy Orton wristband, they may be forced to go home and change, cover it up, or take it off in order to vote.

·
Banned
20 Posts
"Email your friends and family stating why you are a WWE Fan" LOL ...... I don't think these fans get out much! But this "Banning WWE Merchandise/affiliation at polling stations" is common political practice/law in the United States for ALL Elections that voters can't go to the polling stations affiliating themselves with a political candidate,party or entity , and you can't deny that Linda is affiliated with WWE!

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
It makes sense. If someone is somewhere to vote, chances are they know who they're voting for.
No need to bring the extra nonsensical nonsense to a gathering like this. You know how sensitive people are to shit like this (politics, religion, you know...)
If you want to 'Stand Up For WWE', simply vote for Linda. That is the most you can do.

On a side note:
Even without all that is going on, does anybody here think Linda has a realistic chance to win?

·
#Born2Rap
5,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It makes sense. If someone is somewhere to vote, chances are they know who they're voting for.
No need to bring the extra nonsensical nonsense to a gathering like this. You know how sensitive people are to shit like this (politics, religion, you know...)
If you want to 'Stand Up For WWE', simply vote for Linda. That is the most you can do.

On a side note:
Even without all that is going on, does anybody here think Linda has a realistic chance to win?
No chance in hell.

·
Banned
20 Posts

On a side note:
Blumenthal is leading in the polls by 13%!

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
no, i'mt not standing up for wwe...because i don't live in ct. i wonder how much money wwe is wasting by these ads. seriously, ct is such a small state, it really wont make a difference if someone in south dakota wants to stand up for the wwe....THEY CAN'T because they don't live in the right fucking state. as for the not being allowed to wear wwe merchandise, thats just ridiculous. the only reason that made that announcement is because of the new wwe ads. but again, no one gives a crap and no one can do anything about it other than the 65 people that live in ct.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts