Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
TBH I never have(I'd rather just watch the whole atrocity so I can shit on the whole thing later) but there were some movies where I almost wanted to. Terminator: Salvation was one(I'm a huge Terminator Fan). Quarantine was another one.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
Nah I'm too stingy to walk out during a film at the pictures. I did fall asleep during Lord of the Ring: Fellowship of the Ring though. I thought the film was boring as hell! Then I watched the DVD a few years later and fell asleep again whilst watching it, only the second time I was really enjoying it until I fell asleep! Now it's one of my favourite movie franchises.

·
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS
1,446 Posts
Miami Vice. Worst movie ever

·
EIRE
15,862 Posts
I'm cheap as fuck so if I actually leave my house and pay to go see a movie I stay. If nothing else, I make fun of the entire thing throughout it and try to make the best of it.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,971 Posts
I walk out on a Mr. Bean movie, dont ask me why I even went to see it in the first place.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
nope, and i never will. just a thing with me. i'll go to sleep in the theater before i'll walk out. i paid for that allotted time i'm going to use it dammit.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I make a point not to. Most recently, I even stuck around to the end of ‘Honey’ and ‘Uncle Boonmee’. Award winners they might be, but both were particularly dismal.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Funny games...most frustrating film i've ever seen. Walked out at the hour mark, couldnt take it anymore

·
2,775 Posts
Nope, though I honestly came close when I saw Star Wars: The Phantom Menace, and Jennifer's Body. I'll never just walk out though, as I paid good price to see them so I may aswell stick around to see the end, no matter how bad the film is.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
I've never gone to see a movie that I thought was bad enough that I needed to escape. Sure, I don't go to the movies every week, but when I do it's always a movie I really want to see. So, no, I haven't.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts