Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wondered if anyone has ever met any wresters?

Are they really giants and what were they like? Any personal stories.

Post your pictures with them if you have any:)

Have a nice night!:)

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
Nope but I have met guys who've worked for WWE in the past such as Bully Ray, Mickie James, Gail Kim and Tara

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Never "met" any of them. The closest I've gotten is being a few inches away from CM Punk and He Who Shall Not Be Named, they came to our theater for a WrestleMania 23 press conference as Mania was being held across the river.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yeah. I've kind of "met" them when I have went to the shows if that is what you ment.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I've met AJ Styles and Victoria/Tara before. Very nice people, actually. . .

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Not all current WWE wrestlers, but here's who I've met:

-Mick Foley
-Bret Hart
-Tommy Dreamer
-Chris Jericho
-Al Snow
-Jerry Lynn
-Sunny
-Molly Holly
-Honky Tonk Man

Others:

-Austin Aries
-The Briscoe Brothers
-The Young Bucks
-Christopher Daniels

Out of everyone, Jericho was the most disappointing. Just because he came off as a self-absorbed, dainty fuckin fairy.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Yeah, got CM Punk's autograph. I was actually surprised at how tall he was in comparison to me, because he's on the short side for a wrestler.

·
Registered
102 Posts
its funny because I'm actually taller than AJ (at least with the shoes I had on). I thought that he was about 6'2 or 3. . . . boy was I wrong

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I've hung out with Scott Stanford a couple of times. He's a good guy. During those encounters, I had a "hello" moment with Maryse shortly before she left and with Vickie following the Rock Concert Raw. I also got to "meet" the guitar the Rock used, since it was carried into the hotel. Met Ted Jr at a DiBiase Posse.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
I've met:

-John Cena
-Randy Orton
-The Great Khali
-Ezekiel Jackson
-Matt Striker
-Teddy Long
-Ted DiBiase Jr.
-Lilian Garcia
-Jerry Lawler
-David Hart Smith
-Tyson Kidd
-Natalya

·
Premium Member
15,077 Posts
While not a WWE wrestler, I did see Disqo Inferno at my local mall one time. He was alot smaller than I thought he would be. Can't remember the name of the bookstore he was in, I want to say Waldens but that was about 8-9 years ago.

Sad part was nobody even acknowledged him or even knew who he was except for me and a friend, who at that time, where pre occupied with females and after all, the site of no wrestler is enough to walk away from a female. I wouldn't pay a nickel to see Disqo Inferno.

While this is pretty weird, I met "Boogie Woogie Man" Jimmy Valiant back in 1999-2000. He looked like death and that age and drug use really kicked his ass. Just look so dirty and sickly.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
:lmao @ Ray's tan!

I've met a bunch of WWE Superstars/Divas/Legends over the years on WrestleMania weekend:

HBK, HHH, Mysterio, Jericho, Piper, Race, Steamboat, Duggan, Sunny, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Vickie, Swagger, Ziggler, Ron Simmons, Teddy Long, Jeff Hardy, DDP, Sin Cara, R-Truth, Paul Bearer, Usos, Rikishi, Layla (got to hug her!), Maria, Sandman, Miz, Morrison, Carlito, Tazz, The Coach, JR, Punk, Gallows, Khali, Mr. Kennedy, Maryse, Bourne, Koslov, Christian, Rocky Johnson, Mean Gene, Daniel Bryan, Otunga, Barrett, Heath Slater, Gabriel, Beth (got a hug from her too), Primo, Shelton B., Mark Henry, and I might be forgetting someone.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I met William Regal. At the time he was called Lord Steven Regal in WCW. This was right before Austin made the jump to WWF. He stayed in character as a British Aristocrat, but was very polite in doing so while I got a chance to talk with him.

I also got a "take it easy, brother" from Hulk Hogan as he was getting into his limo after a WCW Nitro event in Sacramento. I was walking back to my truck when I saw the limo and Hogan walking toward it. I said to him "good show tonight." He smiled and responded.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
That's who I forgot - Kofi. I met Kofi WM25 weekend. I also got Edge to sign a program at Axxess WM26 weekend.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Yeah, I met most of them when they were over here on the UK tour. Everyone was cool.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
I've met Randy Orton and HHH when they were at the airport in Charlotte. This was like a year or two ago.

Talked to Orton for a good ten minutes,really laid-back guy. HHH was too busy being huge and menacing as fuck. Seriously, the guy is a monster in real-life.

My mom met Ric Flair. I want to say my dad met Steve Austin at one point in time, but not entirely sure.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I met Antonio Cesario in Germany Oberhausen. Nice guy. Huge btw. Told me too lay off the booze.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts