Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seemplez :3

For me, I'd have to say the Buried Alive match between Kane and Undertaker. I shut my eyes around the point where they were just mindlessly fighting through the audeince, and opened up when they were on top of the big pile of dirt.

Also, when I was watching an episode of WWE Vintage Collection, they were showing Lex Luger vs Yokozuna at WrestleMania X. The match was so offensively dull that I dozed off at the 2min mark. The match was over by the time I had awakened.

What about you guys?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Almost fell asleep during the start of Edge/Taker at WM 24, and fell asleep during WM 20 and Great American Bash 2004 (with an entire pizza pie in my lap).

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
I recall falling asleep during the RVD/Cena/Edge triple threat WWE Championship match on Raw, I woke up at about 11:05 or so and Edge was celebrating with the WWE title, I was completely shocked. It wasn't the match that put me to sleep though, I was just really tired.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I fell asleep during a John Cena match but I put it down to the fact being in uk and it was abou 2 or 3 in the morning I was just so tired lol

·
Sleeps nude in an oxygen tent.
4,743 Posts
Tommy Dreamer complimenting each and every member of Fourtune on TNA impact. It wasn't a match but I felt like I was jobbing for someone.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
I fell asleep during the Hart/HBK iron man match the first time I watched it. I still find it quite a yawn fest to be honest. Massively overrated. It would've been so much more exciting as a standard match. The iron man gimmick was bullshit. Look at the audience flocking out of the arena towards the end of the match.

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,715 Posts
Plenty of times

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I fell asleep reading ppls posts on here cause it's the same old bashing WWE as always.

Only time I fell asleep watching WWE was when it was when I was watching Raw a day or two after it aired cause i missed it and it was already late and i was almost sleeping before i was watching it anyways so wasn't really the matches fault.

1 - 20 of 72 Posts