Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
An example for me would be the following, when I am in the middle of a book in the library and suddenly this comes blaring through my brain:

LETS LIGHT IT UP

LIGHT IT LIGHT IT LIGHT IT

TONIGHT

LETS LIGHT IT UP

LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT LIGHT

LIGHT LIGHT IT TONIGHT

LIGHT IT UP

AND LET DA NIGHT

BE DA NIGHT

AS A TEAR IN UR EYE

LIGHT IT UP

etc.

Or:

FEED

ME

MOORE

MEAT ON DA TABLE

YEH DAS WUT U R

U RUNNIN FAST

BUT U DONT GET 2 FAAARRRRRRR

OR:

IM HERE TO SHOW THA WORLD

IM HERE TO SHOW THA WORLD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was at a meeting at work the other day and actually had to excuse myself for the bathroom because a colleague of mine was giving a seminar and his voice is quite similiar to HHH's old theme. I could not stop envisioning him working checking the microphone, saying:

WUN

TELL -

DIS ON

It could get pretty bad sometimes. I guess I forgot about the E for so long that I blocked it all out. Now it is flooding in. Any one else sympathize?

·
Banned
13,409 Posts
When I'm Go-karting at Wonderland I have Ezekiel Jackson's Domination theme in my head. :draper2

ALL THE TIME.

THIS HERE WHAT YOU CALL DOMINATION
IT'S THE COMBINATION OF SKILL AND CONCENTRATION
LOOP
LOOP
LOOP
LOOP

IT NEVER FINISHES.

·
Banned
1,894 Posts
I was a Skyscrapers fan way back and also like The Scorpions. Still creeps in my head like a voice and gets me pumped up. Too bad about ole Peanuthead.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right to Censor's theme was always stuck in my head for awhile after watching them back in the day.
Man, when I first started revisiting WM 17 I went through the same thing. It was a great way to introduce Richards and Co., but phew, that can just be cruel when trying to take a nap.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Summer Rae's new theme song is constantly stuck in my head.

To this day I have no fucking clue how or why.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not so much a theme but every time I step on the scales I think of Howard Finkel saying "at a total combined weight of"
Hilarious. Every time I see a short, jacked guys marching down the subway steps I hear a flash of Tazz's entrance theme and JR screaming, "THATS TAZZ!!"

It is great to know that in day to day life I am not alone in this. Phew.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts