Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Todd and a hobby of mine is to collect pro wrestling autographs. Im wondering if you guys have ever met and got a wrestlers autograph? Look forward to hearing your stories. Thanks!

Reactions: Stipe Tapped

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Hi my name is Todd and a hobby of mine is to collect pro wrestling autographs. Im wondering if you guys have ever met and got a wrestlers autograph? Look forward to hearing your stories. Thanks!
Holly shit, is it the same Todd?! :mark:
You are somewhat of a legend on this forum, man, and in fact, we should be asking for YOUR autograph!

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
I've gotten a few autographs in the past, i have no idea why, i always misplace or loose them.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do you mean OldJohn?

·
Likes wrestling....
11,387 Posts
I used to be an autograph hound back ten years ago. I have many of the legends but over the last few years it has become less of a thing.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I have a WHC belt with William Regal, Christian, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes and Wade Barrett's signiture on the back. None of them had held the belt at the time.

·
Registered
5,846 Posts
I got John Cena's a few years back when he was in Australia for a tour, I think he was wrestling Kurt Angle so would have been 2005ish.

·
Banned
3,871 Posts
I got Cenas autograph back in 04-05 when I was a 12 year old that stil like him. Here I am 8 years later feeling like a molested Child.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
What the hell's wrong with you people, this is Todd the bod, a guy who payed money to get into bed with Sunny. Give him the recognition he deserves.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
Ivan Kollof in 2002 at Walmart.

Have both Eddie & Benoit's autograph in 2002 as well. They were coming back from a RAW in Greensboro and stopped at a gas station. Not making this up.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts