Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Banned
3,733 Posts
Re: Have you ever done a drug worse then weed ?

nah i draw the line at weed man, it's not even a drug lol does nothing harmful to you if you don't smoke it with tabacco

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Coke to sober up from a night of drinking at 5am, felt refreshed and decided to go to the baseball game which was a noon game out here on no sleep. Passed out in my seat in the 5th inning. Never again

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ecstasy was so weird I was just bumping to Waka Flocka and other shit for hours. I was chewing gum and felt fucking weird. It's hard to explain what it feels like.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts

Try 'em all to see what you like is my attitude towards drugs.

Reactions: CamillePunk

·
Registered
1,748 Posts

Fake weed. I will never EVER go near that shit again. I had a horrible experience, and looking back on it I was stupid for even considering trying the stuff.

·
Registered
177 Posts

a bit of sniff when i was younger. Was actually the reason why i knocked it all on head. Turned into a paranoid mess:lmao

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts

Beer, Wine, Cigarettes, Wodka, Whiskey, Gin, Absinth......

·
Banned
8,180 Posts

nah i draw the line at weed man, it's not even a drug lol does nothing harmful to you if you don't smoke it with tabacco
It's a drug. Drug =/= harmful.

And anyway, no. Expensive, harmful habit. And I don't smoke weed or tobacco either. Not good for your breathing, inhaling any of that shit. Expensive still. And weed especially is looked down on by everyone in the professional world. Stupid to get latched on to it. And alot of people are addicted to it without even realizing. If you've got a decent paying job and you can't go without marijuana so you're taking detox pills and shit then you're probably an addict.

I mean, I'm against drugs in general, I just can't stand it when stoners think they're on some pedestal above other abusers and try to educate others who've been "Conditioned by the Man to hate cannabis and peace Man".

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Fake weed. I will never EVER go near that shit again. I had a horrible experience, and looking back on it I was stupid for even considering trying the stuff.
Haha. My cousin tried to get me to smoke some. I said no, and got texts a few hours later telling me it was the scariest and most hellacious experience of his life. Fuck that shit.

Do cigarettes count? By definition, you could view them as a drug and they're much worse than weed.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts

Nope. Only smoked weed tree times and that was when I was my Freshman year in college (2002 or 2003 I think).

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

Nope. I'd smoke weed a lot if it was legal and if I had a job that didn't have random drug tests. I abused pain killers for a little bit if that counts.

Cigarettes are way worse than weed.

·
Banned
1,217 Posts

Nope. I'd smoke weed a lot if it was legal and if I had a job that didn't have random drug tests. I abused pain killers for a little bit if that counts.

Cigarettes are way worse than weed.
Black N Milds taste and smell a lot better than reefer though.

·
my socks are wet
2,971 Posts

I watched a dude go to the hospital over fake weed.. Scared me for life.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts