Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vince McMahon's on screen return means I can only see one thing happening in regards to the John Cena situation.

John Cena calls the match down the middle at Survivor Series, leading to Orton going over clean. Cena gets 'fired' on the spot, and walks off with his puppy dog eyes, but not before dropping WB with an AA.

On RAW!, at some point during the show, Nexus are competing when John Cena comes out and proceeds to get told by WB that he's been fired. John Cena then goes on a rant about how he went to his own higher power and got his job back. Cue Vinnie Mac coming down and setting up a match at TLC between a now freed Cena and WB.

Admittedly, I don't know the stipulations or Nexus's "higher power" but thats where I see the story progressing from here.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Lame. But this means that it has a high chance of happening cause it fits the current WWE direction as being lame.

Reactions: Outpost31

·
Registered
417 Posts
No because it was all a dream and Vince is really in a coma..........:rolleyes:

Reactions: IJ

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
This isn't towards you or anything because it could definitely happen, but that would be stupid.
I would be very mad if that's how it all ends up.
That's just to easy and like jimboystar said, just lame and not entertaining at all.
I really really hope this is not how it all happens.

Reactions: Outpost31

·
STRONGER THAN A BEAR, FASTER THAN A BUCK!
2,092 Posts
I really, really hope that doesn't happen but I must admit I could see something along those lines taking place..

·
Registered
417 Posts
How about this......Cena gets taken out during the match by an RKO, and another ref counts the Orton victory??

Anyway, personally I think due to his gimmick of loving the WWE, Cena is going to side with Nexus, and get "released from Nexus" keeping his job.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I kind of saw this ending coming before the Vince segment on RAW. Cena obviously won't get 'fired'. Where or when did the GM say that Wade Barrett himself had the power to fire Cena? It said he had to do what he was told, but it didn't say Barrett could do it himself. All you need is for Barrett to attempt it, the GM to chime in, or Vince to come downa nd say he's been abusing his power. Cena is out of Nexus and isn't fired.

That's what I expect anyways.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To make it clear I WASN'T saying that I want to happen, but its just what I think will, and at least it would be a little bit surprising if VKM's return to television was, ya know, surprising.

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
The only way this storyline becomes entertaining is if Shane Mac is revealed as the leader of Nexus, and Jim Ross the new RAW GM.

·
Registered
559 Posts
ive been thinking that ever since cena became nexus. the way it should happen is cena should look the other way when nexus attacks orton, cena does the 3 count, and everyone turns on him, wrestlers fans everyone. and hell just be the puppy dog heel who doesnt wanna be heel then he'll snap and turn legit heel and well have a face orton vs heel cena for WM,

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I'm going with Cena costing Orton the title and keeping his job. Once free from Nexus he'll immediately announce that he's now going to do everything in his power to help Orton regain the title.

Couple of possibilities come from that. Obviously he could just suceed but that's boring. Another is that Cena will fail to do so at the first attempt and keep trying in different ways but that's not much better. A third is to have him fail and use that to continue to build the tension between him and Orton for a possible WM27 match. Yes, we've had those before but never with Orton ans the face and Cena as the heel (which this angle would call for). A bonus is that if the heel turn isn't really working they can kill it early and, with the material provided by Cena's somewhat underhanded actions in trying to screw Barrett, create an angle that would allow Jericho and feud with Cena.

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
i dont think Vince will do anything about SS or TLC with Nexus and Cena remember he is still a coma that was a dream or which we are meant to belive it was

·
STOCKING STUFFER
3,497 Posts
Cena screws Orton, fans mad and heel turn to follow. That would be nice, leading to Orton vs heel Cena at Mania after Randy gets the title back from Barrett

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
I was wondering if Cena could give Barret the win, then use his authority as referee to restart the match, AA Barret and let Orton win back his title. Although that would make Barret look really, really stupid.

·
Fear Me!
3,444 Posts
I don't see Vince being at Survivor Series, so I don't see this happening.

What I see happening is Cena ends up "accidently" helping Barrett win the WWE Title, thus freeing him from Nexus. What I mean by that is someone from Nexus distracts Cena, while someone else from Nexus goes in and starts beating down on Orton, which then sets up for Barrett to hit Wasteland on Orton, winning the WWE Title. All while this is happening, Cena has his back turned. This could then lead to Cena's eventual heel turn.

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,463 Posts
It would be kinda cool to see Barrett win and Cena turn down the chance to leave Nexus.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts