Wrestling Forum banner

Do you think I'll be back on prom night?

• Yes, finally you will.

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No, start a new life and maybe life will be crap.

Votes: 1 25.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanted to get in a cliq that were once was and now wanted to get back? I have friends but it's not the same thaaaang. and this plan of mines to get back took all this year. I was with them last year. high school is about to end with prom being the day being the beginning of the end..........

I can't believe I just posted that but it's true and don't think I only told this to a wrestling site. But hey whatever, what do u fellow wrestling fans think?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I meant did u ever want to get back with a group of friends. In my situation, the people I was with last year and since late september of this year I wanted to get back with them. I talk to all of them still. And prom is the only day left of the year.......

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
you're so scared of prom night you're relying on other people to help you with your problems? You must be one of those push over type of guys who let other people step on them thinking if you let them do whatever they want to you, you'll earn their respect and friendship?

Learn to figure things out for yourself, you wont go crazy as fast that way ;)

·
Registered
840 Posts
Don't listen to any of MJW's bullshit. She's not a psychiatrist. She's just a stoned, drunken buffoon.;) You're not going to be friends with the same group of people the rest of your life. Fuck them. The only friend you'll have for life is your best friend. Unless you and your best friend are phonies. Then fuck you both. Rot in hell. Anyway, just... aww fuck, I've lost interest in your problem. Next!

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Well I understood neither of your posts but go to your prom night, it can be a laugh. My school had the prom night for us Year 11's and I had a great time, me and Gemma (one of my best friends) had a laugh. I didn't want to go but I did, and I am glad I did. So erm if it is going to the prom you are worried about go.

A-Dust

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Hm confusin bloody thread so far i have understood that
Sum guy wants to know how to keep in contact with his mates and what should he do
He also is scared not to go to the prom but the fact that the prom is the last day of the year (so to speak) and he is nervous as theoretically it is the last time he and his mates are going to be togetha?
Well m8 i feel wat ya meen my Prom is on the 4th of july and it is indeed the last day me and my best friends are going to be togetha and it is very scary to think that you arnt going to keep in contact with them all...BUT jus go enjoy urself and the peeps you really are friends with will kepp in contact and the others will be replaced, i mean you cant seriously wanna keep in contact wit them all?
Can ya??

Hope this hepled
Regards
Sladester

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
firebird1992000 said in post #12 :
wtf
Was there any point in that? If you aren't even going to post something that has anything to do with the thread, don't bother. I know GP and Chainy did this as well, but I can't be bothered to bitch at them as well, plus they wrote more than you.

Really though, I don't know why anybody replied to this thread. This should come under the "Mean" category of pointless threads. Who cares if you do, or don't go to your prom. It doesn't affect our lives one bit does it?

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
actually, Nitemare said he put the post count back on without telling anyone. However he might have removed it again. If I have 1256 post when this is done, I'm right.

Edit - What do you know, I was actually right for a change!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts