Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed for a while that when feuds end the loser tends to disappear. Has it always been like that. Also feuds starts red hot but after weeks seems to be just there instead of hot. HHH and Punk has been very good. It has cooled off alittle but not to the point where I'm just begging it to end. Christian and RKO's feud started great. They put on matches that could contend with MOTY but as it went on the feud was so one sided. Christian never got one pinfall victory in all the matches and even in that one victory was destroyed afterward. RKO and Punk started off a fun feud but it quickly went south. Cena and Del Rio doesn't even seem like its for the title. I don't think it even started off hot.

About my earlier point why do the losers of these feuds just get no direction. Why can't a feud end with even the heel loser looking ok. Hate to bring it up but the one I remember is Randy and Kofi. Kofi lost and disappeared after that and Orton was the heel. U have Miz, Truth, Wade. Who lose feuds and instantly mean shit. Why build someone up then book them like shit then eventually have to book them up again. That's a waste of time. Nexus looked like shit after losing too lol. Has it always been like this can someone tell me it was different back then. Just a couple years ago we had Jericho and HBK. That feud was amazing beginning to end. Can we not have that a nice long feud that ends great.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yeah....one can count a lot of feuds with senseless endings.

I still don't get why they showed Christian a weeping baby and phony??? specially when fans like to see him...just because Ortan is a bigger commodity??

If we go to story line endings for the past few years....Nexus was the best group after DX without a doubt....also because of a few similarities.At the same time it had the worst ending of all time i think. The leader was made a joke...i mean, he was mentored by Y2J...he lead the group...he dominated Cena....he shuold have been booked correct and made a main-eventer by now..!!!

Same goes for Miz....he won the title with no credibility....always had Riley on his back...than he even lost to Riley.....i mean..what were they thinking????

Punk vs HHH is one of hot storylines again....but as for previous endings...it might end the same bad way....just as after MITB(no Cena firing, no Punk leaving)!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts