Wrestling Forum banner

Have The Kings Beaten Everybody?

723 12

It's a mystery partner (probably Hernandez to reform LAX) & Homicide to take on the Kings at Manhattan Mayhem IV. Well at least there will be someone to help carry the load for Homicide.
Reactions: bmxmadb53
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· also known as a BUSTER
13,290 Posts
I'm hyped for this match. I was a big LAX mark back in the day. Hernandez is a better tag wrestler than a single and him facing off with Claudio should be interesting.

Have the Kings beaten everybody? Pretty much. There are a couple of past ROH tag teams that you could exhume (Havana Pitbulls? Kensuke Office?) and a feud with the World Champion (+ partner) might even work.

· Banned
6,181 Posts
Keep Ricky Reyes the fuck away from anything that even LOOKS like gold.

KOW vs. KO would be ace, though. Or KOW vs. Omega and Ibushi.
Remember Kensuke vs. Claudio?

I don't either.

· CM Punk's Wife!
2,614 Posts
I hope it's Homicide and Low-Ki vs. the Kings of Wrestling but LAX would be good too.

· Registered
761 Posts
Remember Kensuke vs. Claudio?

I don't either.
I only remember it happening because I was there, and that it was boring-as-fuck generic heel Claudio facing Sasaki, where the only things that made him a heel were:

1) having a slowed-down version of his music
2) being super serious, and
3) wrestling as if he were in a pit of molasses

The match would be a million times better with current Claudio, although I have no idea if Sasaki has declined or not in the past couple years.

· Is a Snit Head
34,365 Posts
I think Low-Ki's 90 days will be up in time for WM weekend but not in time for Manhattan Mayhem (by about a week or so). If I had to guess I would say Hernandez shows up for NYC to go against the Kings of Wrestling and than they have Low-Ki return for the WM weekend shows (since those are on iPPV and Hernandez wouldn't be able to wrestle on them).

· also known as a BUSTER
13,290 Posts
I think Low-Ki's 90 days will be up in time for WM weekend but not in time for Manhattan Mayhem (by about a week or so). If I had to guess I would say Hernandez shows up for NYC to go against the Kings of Wrestling and than they have Low-Ki return for the WM weekend shows (since those are on iPPV and Hernandez wouldn't be able to wrestle on them).
By my calculations, Low Ki will have been out of WWE for 100 days by the time the Manhattan Mayhem happens. I could be wrong though. I doubt he'll be wrestling in NY even if he could/did show up.

RE: Kensuke-Claudio. That match suffered because, as always, Kensuke doesn't like to sell for anyone unless they legitimately beat the shit out of him. He didn't give Claudio anything tbf. 2008 singles Claudio wasn't anywhere near what 2011 tag Claudio has become, either. KOW vs. Kensuke Office would be interesting to me, in fact, I might dig out Fire Pro and play it.

Other than the Headshrinkers and Bombastic Bob & Bodacious Bart, I'm struggling to think of anyone else who the Kings haven't beaten.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.