Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alexa has a score to settle with Rhea anyway for the Rumble so base the feud around that.

Alexa/Rhea at Mania!

book it Vince!

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
13,299 Posts
I REALLY want to see Charlotte Flair vs Asuka at Wrestlemania 37 (with the latter winning her world title back and finally getting her full redemption over the former).

I wouldn't really be opposed to seeing Rhea Ripley face Alexa Bliss (in a mixed tag match at least) on the big stage.

Honestly, they really should've just moved Rhea Ripley on Smackdown to get a win over Bayley at Wrestlemania 37. It would've been a guaranteed win for her, AND she would've been the perfect choice to beat Sasha Banks for her world title.

Now you risk having ONE of Asuka, Alexa, or Rhea getting screwed over in some form (by losing in April) when you could've just moved the latter to Smackdown.

Who is Bayley going to face at Wrestlemania 37 now?

She should honestly have her own singles match after her strong push over the past couple of years.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah and now I have to watch Alexa job to the Raw Women's division's newest prospect...Fml
Alexa/Rhea can be a fun feud if booked right and Alexa would not be buried.

some of you need to learn just cause you lose you are not being buried.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I REALLY want to see Charlotte Flair vs Asuka at Wrestlemania 37 (with the latter winning her world title back and finally getting her full redemption over the former).

I wouldn't really be opposed to seeing Rhea Ripley face Alexa Bliss (in a mixed tag match at least) on the big stage.

Honestly, they really should've just moved Rhea Ripley on Smackdown to get a win over Bayley at Wrestlemania 37. It would've been a guaranteed win for her, AND she would've been the perfect choice to beat Sasha Banks for her world title.

Now you risk having ONE of Asuka, Alexa, or Rhea getting screwed over in some form (by losing in April) when you could've just moved the latter to Smackdown.

Who is Bayley going to face at Wrestlemania 37 now?

She should honestly have her own singles match after her strong push over the past couple of years.
I think Bayley will find a way into the Sasha/Bianca Match to make a triple threat that way Sasha can get her big win at Wrestlemania and Bianca does not take the fall and u build up to sasha/Bianca one on one for SummerSlam where Bianca goes over.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A fun feud is as good as keeping both participants looking good as well I guess we will find out.
and this would get her a main program to work with at Wrestlemania where she gets to actally wrestle.the fiend stuff is fun but I want to see Alexa wrestling at Mania and this is a program they could do seeing rhea elimated her at the Rumble.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
13,299 Posts
I think Bayley will find a way into the Sasha/Bianca Match to make a triple threat that way Sasha can get her big win at Wrestlemania and Bianca does not take the fall and u build up to sasha/Bianca one on one for SummerSlam where Bianca goes over.
That sounds solid on paper.

I just think it would've been better for more fans of MULTIPLE women if this ended up happening instead at Wrestlemania 37:

- Asuka taps out a 100% Charlotte Flair to win back the Raw Women's title AND to finally get her full redemption over her

- Sasha Banks barely gets the victory over Bianca Belair by the skin of her teeth

- Rhea Ripley beats Bayley (which likely boosts her chances of being a world title contender)

- Alexa Bliss helps Bray Wyatt beat Randy Orton (and probably becoming a solo act afterwards)

Edit:

For the record, I think Bianca can recover from a loss here. She can easily win a world title as early as this Summerslam.

Reactions: RT1981

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That sounds solid on paper.

I just think it would've been better for more fans of MULTIPLE women if this ended up happening instead at Wrestlemania 37:

- Asuka taps out a 100% Charlotte Flair to win back the Raw Women's title AND to finally get her full redemption over her

- Sasha Banks barely gets the victory over Bianca Belair by the skin of her teeth

- Rhea Ripley beats Bayley (which likely boosts her chances of being a world title contender)

- Alexa Bliss helps Bray Wyatt beat Randy Orton (and probably becoming a solo act afterwards)

Edit:

For the record, I think Bianca can recover from a loss here. She can easily win a world title as early as this Summerslam.
I agree I think Bianca could recover the loss aswell maybe the loss gets her to turn heel and the build to summerslam Bianca is the heel with something to prove.I think Bianca's chracter fits better as a heel she was great heel in NXT and Sasha don't need another heel turn and fans don't want to boo her anyway so its best to keep her a face.

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Rhea will be feuding with catering. She will be another nxt casualty on the main roster. She's just too unattractive to go far in wwe. Mark my words.

·
I know I'm dope, but don't wet that.
13,926 Posts
Why? Because Rhea eliminated her in a rumble? That’s what happens in rumbles. R

·
Premium Member
Donna Del Mondo ⭐
3,060 Posts
Having Alexa job to Rhea is not a bad idea.. Unless she's in the title picture, that's the next best thing.. It gives Rhea a solid win at WreatleMania to get her main roster career rolling.

·
Registered
26,390 Posts
No thanks.

I say this mainly because I'm just not that enamored with "Mind Games" Alexa with the special effects during her matches. I don't mind her acting quirky. I don't even mind her having a "Super Version" of herself where she transforms. But that "Super Version" should be used sparingly and when she uses it she needs to win.

And Rhea is just coming to the main roster and she should not be losing any time soon.

·
Banned
2,436 Posts
Alexa has a score to settle with Rhea anyway for the Rumble so base the feud around that.

Alexa/Rhea at Mania!

book it Vince!
Thats a waste!

Rhea should be vs Charlotte at WrestleMania FOR THE RAW WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP!

Unless Shayna Baszler breaks away from that tag team HOLE she is stuck in, Rhea is the ONLY one from that RAW womens dressing room that qualifies as a legit competitor for that RAW womens title same can be said for Bliss if she wasnt so preoccupied with doing weird rituals and playing in a playground but as of now Rhea is the ONLY legit competitor for that RAW womens title at WrestleMania!

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
How is Alexa in the can't afford to lose category here? She has a great run with championships on the main roster for years. Her fanbase is secure. She is practically a valet at this point in her booking and she can remain a 'threat' with the nonsense no-selling gimmick. It is clear Rhea needs to go over if WWE is booking a feud between the two. Have Rhea kick the hell out of a possessed Alexa and go for a double countout result if you want to protect Alexa too.

·
Banned
2,436 Posts
How is Alexa in the can't afford to lose category here? She has a great run with championships on the main roster for years. Her fanbase is secure. She is practically a valet at this point in her booking and she can remain a 'threat' with the nonsense no-selling gimmick. It is clear Rhea needs to go over if WWE is booking a feud between the two. Have Rhea kick the hell out of a possessed Alexa and go for a double countout result if you want to protect Alexa too.
Ok but do that AFTER WrestleMania! Alexa can be the first to challenge the new RAW womens champion Rhea Ripley!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts