Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

· Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am not a bootista fan ,
what i am trying to say is

similarities - both came back in wwe after long time
2. both got opportunities rvd - direct entry in mitb , dave - direct entry at wm's main event
3. both of them are supported by crowd in past

but no everyone hate dave but cheer rvd, why ?

· Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Hate Dave but not Rvd

R.V.D is floating around the midcard, while Batista is in the main event, and he won the Royal Rumble when it should have been Punk or Bryan .
Mid card now but when he(RVD)returned he was also in a hunt for wwe title moreover both of them ended up with nothing batista as well as rvd didn't won anything

· Registered
2,369 Posts

RVD is entertaining, Batista is boring

· Registered
3,755 Posts

I haven't watched much of him but IMO, RVD can *gasp* actually go in the ring and do some exciting stuff.

Batista got into the Rumble and was beyond obvious he was going to win, RVD isn't the same case.

Also, being in MITB doesn't mean they eject you into the ME. Cody Rhodes being in the MITB doesn't mean he will beat Bryan for the title. Even if you win the MITB you can cash in and lose.

· Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Vince considered dave as a big star so he let him take rumble and if u won rumble u have to be in main event without a doubt and no one was aware of this thing that dave will be booed by the fans if they knew it they won't let him win rumble

· Registered
533 Posts

R.V.D is floating around the midcard, while Batista is in the main event. And he won the Royal Rumble when it should have been Punk or Bryan .
That and RVD was still wrestling when he was away. He didn't go to be a shitty actor in Hollywood or a one and done in MMA.

· Registered
1,184 Posts

Huge difference between Participating in the mitb match and losing
and being in the RR match and winning

Also add in the entertainment factor with RVD being one of the most exciting wrestlers ever...batista being on the other end of the specturm. Although personally I could do without both of them in 2014.

· Registered
18,863 Posts

It's cause RVD can still compete in the ring, he's not in the main event scene, and he's not going after any title either. RVD never left the wrestling business in general either, he just left WWE to go to TNA and then eventually returned to WWE .Batista left wrestling business entirely to do movies, and when it's not going that great for him,he gets to come back to WWE and be in the main event of wrestlemania just like that.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.