Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well made this, i like it but not for the first time i feel the text is the worst part but ive come to the conclusion i'll just never be any good with text :)

any thoughts?

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
It's not that bad. But the colors are boring though, the main pic is too dark and the bg pics has like different colors, which is bad, imo.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
select said:
The cuts have absolutley NO reference towards the banner, and the font is ridiculous.
6/10
could you explain a little futher as i really dont have any clue what you mean about the cuts having no reference towards the banner?

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Pics/PSDs

I really dont like the text at all. The main pic is far too dark. The belnding is good, I can see some read and yellow in the pics so I dont know what select is talking about. Its pretty good, not your best but still good.

·
3,113 Posts
^^^ dude shut up he's is a hell of alot better than you

Anyways, it looks better know with the main cut being lighter. Still not feeling the text but looks good to me. 8/10

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
select said:
look, you'll never be any good at this.
Just quit now and save us hours of rating.
Shut up dude. Don't discourage people just because they're gonna be better than you some day.

Anyways, as for the banner. I like the darker cut better. Also, the text has nothing to do with the banner.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
It looks better with the lighter cut because now there are the two light cuts on one side and two dark ones on the other.

·
▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓
3,733 Posts
... Just ignore this idiot. Keep trying and you'll eventually get good.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
select said:
he's really bad at this. I wonder when he'll give up. I hope he never produces graphics again.

ha ha this is rather funny the only reason your being like this is because I laughed at you for being a goldberg mark, you truly are a joke. Now if you dont mind can you leave this thread and let it get back to the important thing, my work :)

·
version six
3,891 Posts
select said:
he's really bad at this. I wonder when he'll give up. I hope he never produces graphics again.
Warned. Post any more and it will be 30/30 which equals banned. Idiot.

Sleeping Ninja is better than you anyway.

Its not too bad, work on blending and text.

·
Banned
709 Posts
Select said:
Select..I Got A Suggestion For You :)

Your Really Bad at posting. I Wonder When You'll Give Up Your Account. I Hope You Never Return To Tis GFX Forum Again....

As For The Banner...The Lighter One Is Nice..

Um..First Banner- 5/10

Second-8/10

I Prefer Fading Banners So Its Not Really My Style...Um..The Text Needs Working On..try fixing that..maybe ratings will be higher

·
AnGOATio Cesaro
4,539 Posts
select said:
honestly dude his graphics are rly good the text is rly the only problem with this and its not even tht bad u should rly take a second look at his work its pretty good
as for the banner SN, its good since u fixed the lighting on the main pic theres not much wrong with it 8.5/10

1 - 18 of 18 Posts