Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know Horny was sent to SmackDown in the draft... but that was almost 4 months ago. I can't remember the last time Hornswoggle appeared on TV. I hope to God WWE has come to their senses that this little troll is a waste of TV time and released him.

Has anyone heard anything?

·
Banned
4,201 Posts
Oh dont you worry, the annoying little shit will be back at some point to ruin somebody else's carear.

·
1,817 Posts
They're building up a storyline where mark henry ate him and when he poos him out all that comes is a human hand!!

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I don't think they've released him, they probably just don't have anything for him.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
smackdown has gone into a more serious mood over the last couple months. there are no comics bits and guest host on smackdown. so it think its to a point where they just didnt have anything for him. i know they haven't released him,as that would be a dumb business move. he is very popular with the kids. or maybe he is just taking time off because he is sore. whenever he is in the ring the guy takes some serious bumps for a guy his size. but moreso, they just dont have a comedy bit for him

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Maybe WWE listend for once to the IWC, which would have been a dumb thing to do. He is a natural Entertainer, and while i don't find most of his Stuff funny, the Kids are going crazy over it, i don't even understand the hate for him, is Fun forbidden? It's not like he is gonna end the streak of Taker, he mostly takes about 3 Minits on Backstage skits, which is always good to loosen the Show a little.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts