Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While watching smackdown last night, they advertised a live show around my neck of the woods that is in May, and it talked about 2 matches specifically, and it seemed to tell me the results of certain matches for Wrestlemania. Has commercials ever spoiled the results of a pay-per-view before? I find it odd that they would let the advertisement play that spoiled part of Wrestlemania!! It only makes me not want to watch it more.

60,006 Posts
While watching smackdown last night, they advertised a live show around my neck of the woods that is in May, and it talked about 2 matches specifically, and it seemed to tell me the results of certain matches for Wrestlemania. Has commercials ever spoiled the results of a pay-per-view before? I find it odd that they would let the advertisement play that spoiled part of Wrestlemania!! It only makes me not want to watch it more.
They do that al the time, but it's always Card Subject to Change. So there is a good chance the advertised match doesnt actually happen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They do that al the time, but it's always Card Subject to Change. So there is a good chance the advertised match doesnt actually happen.
I guess, but with the words they used, it just felt like they were saying that wrestler A lost to wrestler B, and here's a rematch. It just killed the Wrestlemania hype a bit more for me, even though I already wasn't that hyped for it.

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
People watch Smackdown?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts