Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this the first time a MITB winner has lost the title one ppv later after winning it? If it is then I feel bad for Del Rio.

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Wins the Royal Rumble and loses his WM match, cashes in MITB and loses it the next PPV.

...I'm kind of starting to feel sorry for ADR.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
They're probably booking him like this on purpose. The whole 'Destiny' thing. It was his DESTINY to win the Royal Rumble, he then lost at Wrestlemania.

it was his DESTINY to win Money in the Bank only to almost fail cashing it in twice.

it was his DESTINY to win the WWE Championship, which he did only to lose it in only his second defense in his first PPV as champion.

He still isn't over.

·
Banned
1,525 Posts
ive said it before and ill say it again wwe have fucked del riio over big time imo its fucking bullshit their making him look like shit and his NOT

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
ive said it before and ill say it again wwe have fucked del riio over big time imo its fucking bullshit their making him look like shit and his NOT
This.

I think they have booked him wrong completely. He is a rich superstar, they should of had him using his money to bribe people etc. more of a Mexican Million Dollar Man than a Mexican JBL.

·
Registered
721 Posts
With the Rock and Cena going on WM28 I feel they need to put the title on Cena and keep it there till that match.

·
Registered
373 Posts
ehh del rio shouldve held it just a little longer.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
You could look at it like they're booking him like shit or you could see the fact that they've took this guy and made him into a main event guy in a very short amount of time and say they've booked him quite well. I'm not happy that he lost the match against Cena last night or that he lost at Mania to Edge but he'll get his chance to shine again, hopefully.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Man they fucked this shit up. If you're going to give him a reign, and want to build him as a mega star, at least give him a legit one. It makes you think whether they've lost faith in him or something, but that'd be stupid considering he's been a lot better during his reign then before it. I really don't get the point in having him cash in, much less win the briefcase if the plan was for it to end up like this. Cena is definitely keeping it now, and won't be losing it anytime soon.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts