Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think that this Cena/Nexus angle has been a test by Vince or the Creative Staff to test the reactions of the WWE universe for a 'bad' Cena? And as a result the crowd have stuck by him, he is therefore still fighting for his freedom as oppose to the other option which was EMBRACING his heel actions of Nexus. Its almost impossible to turn Cena heel with the positive reactions he gets with live audience and merchandise..John Cena IS John Cena. He is no character. He does not play a heel or a face. This is similar to wwe being forced to turn Randy face due to crowd reactions..

We can always wish ey!

Thoughts?

EAT MY DAMN POLE!! SUCK IT DOWN!

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
It could well have been a test, who knows? I think this angle has shown that they can take a little bit of shine off of Cena though. By the time he came into Piper's Pit on Monday, it seemed like the reaction to him was just the tiniest bit muted. He hasn't really been booked as Superman lately, and they've set up this situation as a character test to make you wonder what he will do?

But I agree he's come out of this largely unscathed, and if he's out of Nexus this coming Sunday, he's surely back to getting his huge pops on Monday.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts