Wrestling Forum banner

Has this angle made you a fan of the big show?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know Show is generally pretty hated with casual fans and around here too. But his involvement in the top angle(which seems like his last big run) has put him over massively with WWE fans but has it changed your opinion on the guy? Do you like the guy now? Do you like the way he is presented? as a badass, rebel outlaw against corporation?

·
Banned
483 Posts
I became a fan after his surprisingly good match with sheamus. But this angle made me respect his acting skills. Not a mark but A fan

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
No, he's the definition of boring and doesn't belong in the main event picture. This isn't 2004.

There's so many other guys who should have this story right now instead of the fucking big show.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
I will never be a fan of Big Show

·
Men with Ven
4,273 Posts
I marked a bit last night for him actually, but I think the end result of Big Show's involvement is to face and put over HHH in a match, to remind everyone that the game is ridiculously powerful, not only as COO, but as the "ass kicker" And, so HHH can look like an unstoppable force when he finally faces Bryan.

·
Banned
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I marked a bit last night for him actually, but I think the end result of Big Show's involvement is to face and put over HHH in a match, to remind everyone that the game is ridiculously powerful, not only as COO, but as the "ass kicker" And, so HHH can look like an unstoppable force when he finally faces Bryan.
Yes, that evidently seems to be the plan. That's why Big show is getting the upper hand on RAW, Triple H likely to win at PPV but won't be clean win though.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
I feel the same way about Big Show now as I did before the angle.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
No

This angle was suppose to make me like Bryan but they changed that to trying to make me like Big Show. :(

·
Registered
432 Posts
I actually think Big Show is being underrated due to his longevity in the business.

People want fresh faces, not people that we have been seeing for almost 20 years.

Having said that, I think Big Show is playing his role very well. He's extremely over, his ovation last night was huge. He is an asset in this storyline, not a liability.

I would prefer to see a fresh face as well, but I dont want that to detract from how good Big Show is actually doing in his role.

·
THE ONE.
5,323 Posts
No but I do mark out when he does things to fuck with 'The Authority' like knocking out HHH and taking out The Shield, so the premise is working even if the basic idea of getting there was stupid.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Never disliked the guy. Has done some average things, but some great ones as well. Was awesome back in WCW. Got sick of the crying, but they've worked him into this angle well.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
While I do like him, I was starting to get annoyed with the crying. It's good to see that appears to be over. I'm somewhat of a fan. He gets on my nerves at times, though.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
No, it's made me hate him even more. He's almost single-handedly ruining the show for me. I wish he'd fuck off and never come back.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts