Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
This to me looked a bit of a shoot.

Andre had no problem beating someone up in the ring if they werent respectful or he didnt like them.

Warrior was probably lucky that Andre was damn near crippled at this point in his carreer.

I believe Hogan when he said he was nervous about going over at mania 3. If Andre decided against being pinned, no way you would get him down for a 3 count. And remember that Andre started wrestling in the 60's, where it was still normal for wrestlers to go into business for themselves, and where world champions like Lou Thesz were legit shooters, so they could protect themselves and the title when things evolved to semi shoots.

No doubt Andre was trained and culturally influenced to take care of business in the ring the hard way.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Pretty late to reply again, but just have to get this off my chest. I honestly kinda wished there was un-scripted matches these days (in this age in the 2010's/2020's) at least a couple times because...

For years and years i've started growing tired in a sense with WWE in general, (the last 10 or so years) because i swear to god everything is so damn predictable if you guys know what i mean ?? Like lots of times, i'll just "tune out" of RAW even though i dont change the channel, just keep it on in the background and not really pay attention alot because i'll go outloud "yea this/that guy is going to win the match, so whatever"

9 times out of 10, i'm always right. :|

So it's kinda like "yea yea this guy won, i knew it.. dont care". Not always i get that feeling, just ..most of the un-important matches outside of main events, most of the time.

Things used to be far more exciting in the 90's and early 2000's when i didnt really know as much facts.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts