Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Inappropriately tinkly music.
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Than Alex Riley?

Hey, a promising wrestler, with charisma to spare. Here, have a push on NXT.
Oh. Oh, you just attacked your accomplice. I.... ugh.
Anyway, have a spot on Raw as the Miz's lackey, with plentiful face and mic time.
For the love of... Nice mugshot, Riley.
Look, take this beating from Zeke, and we'll just move on and forget about it, right? Good.
Oh goodie - you just swore really clearly during the BIGGEST MOMENT OF THE SHOW.

·
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not an Alex Riley fan in the least bit, but Jeff Hardy is way, way dumber.
At least he had the common sense to make most of his mistakes (regular botches notwithstanding) off-camera. Riley's quickly amassing a video library of fubars.

I'm not complaining - I'm actually finding it pretty funny. But he's proving himself completely unreliable.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The more i think about it the more i'm sure that this segment wasn't scripted.

Still hoping he will succeed, though.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
what exactly is alex riley's job? He just seems like miz's slave?

he is not a manager and he is not a wrestler so what is he?

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
For me, his stupidity adds to my enjoyment of his character. How do you make the mistake of attacking Percy Watson instead of Kaval on NXT? I just want to see what he's going to do next.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
The more i think about it the more i'm sure that this segment wasn't scripted.

Still hoping he will succeed, though.
None of the Challenges were scripted. In any of the seasons. Do you really think WWE would tell the guy who ended up winning the competition to fail on the monkeybars intentionally? Doesn't make for a convincing winner.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
He didn't swear at the end of the show. I went back to watch it and he clearly said "friggin", not "fuckin", it's undeniable if you listen to it with the intention of listening to it rather than listening to it and being caught off guard.

He's made 2 dumbass mistakes but they've destroyed his career. He's paying for it, so what does anybody care who doesn't like him? Don't worry, he's finished. He's not the dumbest wrestler ever though.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
None of the Challenges were scripted. In any of the seasons. Do you really think WWE would tell the guy who ended up winning the competition to fail on the monkeybars intentionally? Doesn't make for a convincing winner.
you can't be serious ?

It's obvious who the WWE wants to win and loss in each competition.

·
7,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
He didn't swear at the end of the show. I went back to watch it and he clearly said "friggin", not "fuckin", it's undeniable if you listen to it with the intention of listening to it rather than listening to it and being caught off guard.

He's made 2 dumbass mistakes but they've destroyed his career. He's paying for it, so what does anybody care who doesn't like him? Don't worry, he's finished. He's not the dumbest wrestler ever though.
It's really more out of disappointment that I made the thread. He seemed so promising, but has proved so stupid. I'm just hoping he's kept around for a long time, either to make something of his career, or keep providing us with hilarious self-sabotage.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
At least he had the common sense to make most of his mistakes (regular botches notwithstanding) off-camera. Riley's quickly amassing a video library of fubars.

I'm not complaining - I'm actually finding it pretty funny. But he's proving himself completely unreliable.
I'm a big Jeff Hardy fan but saying off screen drug abuse is less worse then a few on screen mistakes is ridiculous. I am not dismissing your views and opinions of Alex but in my opinion, doing drugs as many times as Jeff did when he knew the consequences is way more stupid then making a few on screen mistakes

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Its secretly his gimmick to be stupid :side:

No but really , I can relate

If I were in his posistion I may well have attacked Percy Watsons ass too , as for the DUI we all make mistakes , and for saying Fuck on TV on PG well.. he didn't have a mic on him and I can't blame him as that word slips my mouth all the time too

In similar news , Taz said "Hes got a fucked up neck!" (off mic) on TNA a few weeks ago when Jarrett was attacking Angle

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
does Raw not go out on a 7 second delay?

if he had said fucking, and it was THAT noticeable, you don't think they could have gotten it just like they got John Cenas "bitch?" people are watching the show ready to edit at a moments notice.
he didn't say fucking though anyway, so its whatever.

·
Registered
581 Posts
His career is not finished! Sure he has paid for that "Percy" mistake in a big way but WWE would certainly not have put him with the next in line for WWE champion Miz if they didn't want Riley to go anywhere!! Anyone who says Riley is finished is pretty dumb themselves! WWE obviously see Riley has talent on the mic and slowly but surely he will be built up to a push and probably a feud with Miz.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts