Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Meant to say Brock Lesnar. Granted the major story right now is Cena vs Lesnar. Obviously it appears as though Taker is done, but I can't help but think about the infamous stare down between the two men at a Lesnar fight. It got me thinking. Has The Undertaker ever defeated Brock Lesnar? Does anyone else think Taker vs Lesnar at WM29 is possible with Taker tapping out Brock, and remaining undefeated? I can't help, but think that this is really a match that needs to happen in order to cement Taker as the GOAT for the WWE.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I'm pretty sure Taker has beaten Brock in a triple threat match also involving Big Show, and also in a handicap match against Brock & Show. Both were on Smackdown in 2003.

In a straight-up match though, Taker hasn't beaten Brock to the best of my knowledge.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I was actually just watching parts of the Lesnar/Big Show/Undertaker triple threat match. Yeah, 'Taker beat Lesnar in that match.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
I don't think so. Maybe by DQ or sometthing at one time, but I'm almost 100% sure he has never pinned him or made him submit.
Undertaker pinned Lesnar in a triple threat match on SmackDown to determine the number 1 contender. Lesnar had Big Show on the top rope in the corner of the ring and was about to suplex him and Undertaker came over and got underneath Lesnar and gave him the Last Ride and pinned him.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Undertaker pinned Lesnar in a triple threat match on SmackDown to determine the number 1 contender. Lesnar had Big Show on the top rope in the corner of the ring and was about to suplex him and Undertaker came over and got underneath Lesnar and gave him the Last Ride and pinned him.
Coolio. I stand corrected.

·
Banned
18,555 Posts
Funny enough, Lesnar was supposed to job back to Undertaker at Judgment Day 2004. He wasn't happy about it and was one of many reasons why he left WWE.

I do believe if Undertaker is actually still pissed at Brock, the not returning the favor was the "It's personal" reason at that infamous UFC interview.

- Vic

·
Premium Member
44,329 Posts
He did beat Brock in a 3 Way on Smackdown.

Taker also won a Handicap match against Brock & Big Show. I don't remember what the finish was exactly, but Taker won because the stip was he could pick any match he wanted if he won and he picked the Buried Alive Match with Vince.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,633 Posts
The Undertaker may have beaten Brock Lesnar in a triple threat match, but he has never beaten Brock in a one on one match.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I hope they don't waste Brock at Mania on Undertaker. Brock needs to lose to Cena or The Rock at Mania for the WWE Title after squashing the roster for a few months and looking unstoppable. That's the best way to use Lesnar. Undertaker is a waste of Brock's presence at this point.

HBK needs to come back for "one more match", and defeat Taker to end the streak. 20-1, HBK knocking his ass into retirement. Preferably via super kick into a casket, and throwing "the urn" in with him. It's the only way to end the streak without the small amount of people who care about it bitching.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Yeah, not in one on one match which could be used as a promotion tactic if the two would face in WM29.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
To be honest, I don't want to see Deadman V Muscleman

The main reason being that I don't think it would be possible to top the Hell in a Cell that they had. That match was pretty amazing,

1 - 20 of 22 Posts