Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Witty Custom User Title
745 Posts
It's identical to Fandango last year. His theme is over, not him, and even then it's only been over in England. I can't see him getting the same reaction in the US on a weekly basis.

The character has no depth to it and sucks, It fits in with all the other joke gimmicks. It won't last.

·
Registered
877 Posts
I was in attendance last night, and I was shocked at the amount of people that were actually excited to see Adam Rose. He was over with us Englishmen and it's not just because of his theme son. I actually overheard one guy talking about how he's going to go crazy for him because he's busted his ass as hard as anybody else on NXT and he deserves it after they saddled him with a gimmick that really shouldn't work after his Leo Kruger one and stuff. Pretty big Adam Rose mark, haha.

I don't think we've 'saved' Adam Rose, but I certainly feel as though we've given him a boost at the ideal time. He's had his prospects bettered, that's for sure. He has to deliver in the ring vs. Swagger, and they really need to kick on with some more comedic situations with him and Zeb because the crowd was eating that up last night. If this feud goes down well, he could very well have a decent little mid-card run.

·
Premium Member
5,839 Posts
No Brits are good at making an average guy seem awesome..

For one Brits love to fucking chant...especially catchy,simple tunes..Europeans in general...

Look at Seven Nation Army...

American crowds goto RAW,

Will look at Adam Rose,say "That isn't John Cena or Daniel Bryan,or THE SHIELD", and then proceed to not give a fuck at all.

In the smark cities you may have a larger sum of men chanting along with Adam Rose's theme and having fun with it.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts