Wrestling Forum banner

Has super sheamus lost a match cleanly after turning face?

2917 Views 28 Replies 25 Participants Last post by  SinJackal
I seriously can't remember the last time super sheamus was pinned cleanly as a face
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
865 Posts
I believe the question is has Sheamus lost a match since turning face?

· Registered
163 Posts
In terms of breakfast club sheamus, wasn't it when he lost to ziggler in a tag match before their match at NWO. Sheamus would chase ziggler all over the arena afterwards. The only other guy that came close to beating sheamus was kane on a match at SD, which ended in DQ

· Ho!
20,576 Posts
I believe the last singles match he was pinned in was against Barrett in November. Besides that he's been pinned by Bryan, Jericho, and Ziggler in tag matches.

· Registered
5,733 Posts
Who? I know zigs is chasing a title, but when i try to picture who, i get a pale, ghostly image.

Mic check

· Registered
3 Posts
Its just a joke now.
I remember the days when it he was getting beat most weeks :lmao

He'll lose the title.... one day.
randy orton is a joke. im sick of him being shoved down my throat. he's worse them sheamus and always will be. he's nothing like his evolution days, where he had a personally and charisma .Sheamus needs to be Dealt with . but so does randy.

· Registered
4,459 Posts
He got pinned semi-clean in a tag match on RAW that set up the Over The Limit Fatal Four-Way. Jericho pinned him with a Codebreaker after he accidentally kicked Orton in the face.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.