Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't remember his fued with Suicide having reason, which made it seem unfinished.
He fueded with OJ and that just faded away.
He fueded with Anderson, went away, now is back and I'm guessing they're gonna have mutual respect for eachother.
He fueded with Wolfe and that went nowhere.

This kinda bugs me..

·
Registered
117 Posts
He fueded with Anderson, went away, now is back and I'm guessing they're gonna have mutual respect for eachother.

I think Mr Anderson is going to befriend to the face in the company then turn hell once gained there trust, reson i dont no i just think it will happen.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
inb4 "Oh shut the fuck up you stupid internet mark. You don't know shit about wrestling or the business. You could never book a show better than Russo stupid TNA hater."

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
145 Posts
he never finished his fued with CM Punk or The ECW Originals back in the WWE either did he? I guess he will finish his fued with Anderson

·
Registered
245 Posts
let's cut the bull here and get to the meat of the matter!

TNA don't "do" fueds, fueds take time to build and market properly, time which TNA don't have because they've got progamming ADD and need to constantly be moving with something

if the fans pop for a Pope match on week 1, Pope returns on week 2 to build up something for the PPV and capitalise on last week's match. If the crowd aren't into this match (usually the result of Pope working with an atmosphere-vacuum like Orlando Jordan) then Pope isn't seen on week 3 or 4, because he's not over enough with the crowd, and doesn't deserve a high spot on the next PPV, which makes Pope an extra in some 4 way match for nothingness

TNA need to understand that the only way fans will care about their wrestlers is if fans are given a REASON to care, by making us watch them building fueds over a space of weeks, or main-event fueds over a space of months. One of the best recent fueds was Angle/Wolfe, started well with Wolfe's debut and built from there to 2 major PPV matches, along with some quality iMPACT! segments/matches

since Hogan and Bischoff came in, they've pissed all over this because the only person being built up is Abyss (why oh why oh why??) so how do you expect people to care about people like Pope if we're not given a reason to care?

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I can't really recall The Pope finishing a feud, I was really interested in seeing what they where going to do with him and OJ but again, it just fizzled out

·
Lets go to the old mill anyway, get some cider!
15,404 Posts
His feud with Anderson is basically still ongoing, Anderson's trying to convince Pope that he's changed but Pope isn't buying it at this point. I still think Anderson will end up turning heel again cause what is he? An asshole, and that's kind of the underlying point to his whole quasi face turn.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
He'll probably finish this thing with Anderson, and despite it's lack of build I guess he finished the thing with AJ

·
Registered
752 Posts
He was saying the thing with AJ was not over when Anderson stepped in. Before that he was attacked by The Band. After The Band it was Desmond Wolfe. I think we should just forget about Pope's former fueds and start over.

·
Registered
10,590 Posts
I don't think any feud has finished in TNA. Whatever became of Sting and Abyss? Please inform if it did end...I didn't get to see much TNA back in 2007.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts