Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Phantom Thief
17,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously, I looked him up on Wikipedia and on Online World of Wrestling, and they don't have info on him doing ANYTHING past the 2005 incident where he was fired unfairly. Does anyone have any idea what happened to him?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Why do people keep talking about this guy. Get over it already. He was in one horrible angle that anyone in his position with an ounce of charisma could of pulled off.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Evo, you may just be the most intelligent man on this forum. I mean, you're completely wrong about Escobar but you're wrong for the right reasons.

Also, Muhammed Hasaan is not like Perry Saturn. He's simply moved on from wrestling, though I believe he did go to a convention or two last year with Daivari.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Vince paid him off to disappear and keep his mouth shut. Probably a nice early retirement package for his silence.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Evo, you may just be the most intelligent man on this forum. I mean, you're completely wrong about Escobar but you're wrong for the right reasons.
Uhh...? Talk about your backhanded compliments, lol. Just to clarify, having an opinion isn't wrong, and I'll stick to that opinion because I saw the potential there, as did many others. Not doing this again.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
No. He's not. We still hang out together. We play cards, go bowling, eat at fridays, savagely beat the infidels.

You know, arab stuff.

Sup Evo? Long time no speak man.

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
Uhh...? Talk about your backhanded compliments, lol. Just to clarify, having an opinion isn't wrong, and I'll stick to that opinion because I saw the potential there, as did many others. Not doing this again.
I wasn't intending to be backhanded, at least you're wrong (in my opinion) because you feel that he has skills that went unshowcased in WWE. Rather than having outright stupid opinion like David Otunga being better than John Cena.

We're all wrong sometimes. For example, I considered Lucky Cannon to be the guy who'd win NXT2 when the lineup was announced.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
Uhh, he definitely, definitely, definitely had skills that went unshowcased in WWE. I saw two small glimpses of FCW Eric Escobar in one of his matches after they decided to turn him face ineffectively. Other than that, all I saw was possibly the worst booking I've ever seen for a WWE superstar. It was absolutely atrocious. There was nothing Escobar could do, because literally, they wouldn't let him.

You just said I'm wrong, in your opinion. Translation: You don't agree with me. I'm not wrong. These are all opinions. Good lord.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts