1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Know Your Worth
10,729 Posts
Lol yeah right. Edge and it's not even close.

Edge since 2004 has won:

Royal Rumble
Main evented Wrestlemania
World Championship x7
WWE Championship x4
Money in the Bank x2
Hall of Fame

Compared to Jericho's... I'm not even going to bother listing.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I honestly like both of these guys but Edge has done way more than Chris. He's the rated r superstar! And he accomplished a lot!

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Edge has accomplished far more than Jericho, but Jericho still somehow feels like a bigger star. I guess when you're THAT good, you stick out.

·
Banned
130 Posts
Jericho obsession is ridicules, its clear that edge accomplished way more than Jericho in his entire career.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Easily Edge, Jericho has been out twice touring with his band, while Edge haa been wretling non stop, all that Jericho has really managed to do from what i can find he had 2 intercontinental reign, 3 world heavyweight championship reigns and 1 tag title reign.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
idk Edge has a rumble win over Jericho. Thats something that still bothers me that Jericho hasn't won a rumble yet.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Lol yeah right. Edge and it's not even close.

Edge since 2004 has won:

Royal Rumble
Main evented Wrestlemania
World Championship x7
WWE Championship x4
Money in the Bank x2
Hall of Fame

Compared to Jericho's... I'm not even going to bother listing.
this

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
Stop copying my thread ideas, please OP.

EDIT - Just noticed you gave credit to me, that's cool.

I would say No, I'm a fan of both but Edge accomplished more by having a legit Main event feud with Cena, Undertaker, Batista.

Unfortunately all of Jericho's Main event feuds except the one with HBK made him look like a muppet, his 2010 WHC run wasn't even great.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Edge has accomplished more. Even a huge Jericho fan like myself will admit Edge has accomplished more. As far as who a bigger draw is, I would give it Jericho.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I like Jericho better, but the answer is clearly Edge. Would be closer if Jericho had won the RR this year like he should have though.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Edge and it ain't close

Jericho is possibly the most over-rated wrestler in history

His greatest moments
1.When he beat AUSTIN AND ROCK in one night
2.When he had a critically acclaimed feud with HBK
3.When he insulted STEPHANIE

Edge may not be the greatest but he has had a hugely consistent career at the top while Jericho is mid-carder bordering on top level sometimes

·
Great One?..
10,833 Posts
I think this thread would of been better if OP asked better overall careers, only than I'd give the nodge to Y2J because he was just on anohter level in the 90's.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Edge and it ain't close

Jericho is possibly the most over-rated wrestler in history

His greatest moments
1.When he beat AUSTIN AND ROCK in one night
2.When he had a critically acclaimed feud with HBK
3.When he insulted STEPHANIE

Edge may not be the greatest but he has had a hugely consistent career at the top while Jericho is mid-carder bordering on top level sometimes
Jericho isn't overrated. See his WCW career for proof. Jericho put-over a ton of wrestlers. Edge didn't IMO.

Still Edge has done more since 2004.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Edge reached so many, but he 's a big guy (real height 6'2,6'3), Jericho is a 5'9, 5'10 guy, Vince never pushes small guys to much, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit was one hit wonders, even Cm Punk (5'11) is called small! Unfortunately wrestling companies need big guys 'cause fans loves big guys.
Jericho is better, but Edge was what the company needed.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts