Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today I was watching one of these random afternoon talk shows about a guy that Chooses WWE & the IWC over his wife & kids :faint: Has it really got this far for some people?? And ughhh one of the many reasons why people look down on wrestling fans and think of us as losers

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How? and why?
Watching it all the time,going to events all the time and spending a lot of time on forums.I can understand if he was in the business and choosing it over his wife and kids a lot of wrestlers do but we are talking about a fan here!!

·
Registered
81 Posts
This sort of thing happens in many different area's of fandom. I had a close friend who had her husband leave her because he wanted to focus on Star Wars/Sci-Fi more. This type of thing happens a lot when someone becomes passionate about something and can't check there priorities at the door. I've failed a test or two in college because I went to a house show instead of studying the night before but I'm not guilty of anything more then that. Some men or women though like to crawl into a hole and let there hobbies and/or career consume them. It's just a sad cog in the psychological machine.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Look at her face. looks like an act.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wait ... you know that wrestling is fake, but think that these kinds of talk-shows are real?
Yes but isn't it also true a lot of the guys really do avoid their wife and kids cause of the business and at times it really is not the wrestlers fault you know

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Yes but isn't it also true a lot of the guys really do avoid their wife and kids cause of the business and at times it really is not the wrestlers fault you know
True. Seems like one tight ass schedule. You're training constantly, trying to get better with the mindset that one day you will be in the big time with all your hard work. It seems pretty understandable that one wouldn't want it all to go to waste.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts