Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's just Heath Slater, but the past few weeks he's been hilarious. And has even gotten praise from vader. Last raws segment was real funny. Has he been growing on anyone?

Reactions: Chi Town Punk

·
Banned
5,125 Posts
I've always liked him. I've been championing him for months. Just no one listened until he started getting RAW time. I tried to tell people that he's a natural heel. You can't teach that shit.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
He's a bit of a dofus, but I guess that's just his character. He can be kinda funny at times. and he sells well. Would love to see him in a serious feud though.

·
Registered
581 Posts
As a regular heel I hated him, but as a comedy jobber heel he's growing on me.
After saving us from that atrocious Cyndi Lauper segment he deserves credit.

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Yes he has ever since that backstage fallout where he said "How in the world am I supposed to be 'rasslin in the dark?!". Since then it seems each segment he is in is rather funny.

·
Still searching
4,391 Posts
I;ve always thought he was a good hell and a great seller, but I'd never really been into him.

However, since the "HOW IN THA WORLD AM I SUPPOSDA BE WRASSLIN WHEN IT'S DARK!" Bit on backstage access he's been golden in eveything he's done and I'm starting to mark a bit everytime I hear his music hit.

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
He's gone from about a -10/10 in my book to a 0/10. So, sure, he's been growing on me, but he's still nowhere in the grand scheme of things.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, im a one man baaaaaaaaaaaaand with Cole singing along has me cracking up.

·
Premium Member
1,765 Posts
Slater for Undisputed Chump, er Champ. I like whatever entertains me, Slater is entertaining me.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Not easily impressed here and no he has not done anything really that well.

He's Heath Slater. He will be jobbing more in time. This is just a fling that creative has right now. It will pass and he will got back to jobberland in no time.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts