Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just watching some old stuff from 2008 and below and he had some sort of edge to him at the time, it seems now like he just got worse and now is all about the kids, like he doesn't care anymore what us grown people want, not a cena hater but man has he really went all in on the pg stuff

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
No, you got worse.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Cena Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And no, he's always been the same while he's been on top. He was amazing with his rapper gimmick. Watch "5 Questions with the champ" or whatever. That's when he was the fucking best.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
He was good in 2006 and before that as a rapper but since the PG rating and 2009 when he changed his hand-sign to "A-okay", the FU/STFU to Attitude Adjustment/STF and his t-shirts to fruity pebble colors, he's been unbearable and absolutely AWFUL. It's only gotten worse ever since he debuted that stupid "Rise Above Hate" t-shirt. Hell, during that promo in Piper's Pit and the night after Wrestlemania, I wanted somebody to jump his throat and beat the shit out of him. Thank you, Lesnar.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
If there was a definition of "going through the motions" I think it would be John Cena currently. That constant smirk says it all. Dude doesn't give a shit right now.

·
Registered
16,460 Posts
He's trying to be more edgier and show more attitude but he just ends up being more worse than he has been before, I didnt think it was possible he could get any worse XD

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Cena has always been the same for me in entertainment value. It's very rare that I like him more or less.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
The longer he stays.. the more i want him to burn

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
Cena never gets better or worse, he just stays the same..... no character development.....never evolving....... never changing...... just the same.... every.... single..... week.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Yes he has. I was once a fan of his believe or not. His matches look like a repeat show. He needs to do some new stuff. Also very stale now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts