Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the deal? He been around or no? If not is there a why? Maybe they can just create another one.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,145 Posts
Since it's Velveteen isn't that shelter more of a closet?
LMAO. I'll never understand how a guy could go from banging gorgeous ass Cathy Kelly to trying to bone a pizza-faced teenage boy. Like if he just wanted dick I'm sure he could've gotten Cathy to hit him with the strap.

·
Locker Room Leader
12,133 Posts
Oh I didn't know he was mentioned in #SpeakingOut as well, I had just assumed it was Covid related.

Seth's stable really down to just him and Murphy.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMAO. I'll never understand how a guy could go from banging gorgeous ass Cathy Kelly to trying to bone a pizza-faced teenage boy. Like if he just wanted dick I'm sure he could've gotten Cathy to hit him with the strap.
I guess she was good to protect his image.

No need to understand a grown man's impulses toward underage boys.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,145 Posts
Oh I didn't know he was mentioned in #SpeakingOut as well, I had just assumed it was Covid related.

Seth's stable really down to just him and Murphy.
They could always bring back Akam, I didn't get why he couldn't keep bodyguarding while Rezar is out with injury.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,445 Posts
I used to strongly dislike him when he was with Camp Vega now that he's with Seth it's toned down a fair bit I'm just glad they didn't hotshot him into the Title picture.

·
Registered
818 Posts
His in the sexual assault or indency camp with the king of sexual assault Donald Trump. Yes you heard it correctly. Camp David is now epstein island 2.0

·
Premium Member
9,908 Posts
Wait... I’m well out of the wrestling loop these days...

Velveteen Dream is a gay pedophile?
That's the allegation. Sending nudes & being inappropriate via DMs with young boys. The first time it came up, he confirmed the nudes were real but denied the rest and then of course, another story came out during #SpeakingOut.

The Theory deal is allegations of being inappropriate on social media & Snapchat with an underage girl.

·
Registered
5,949 Posts
That's the allegation. Sending nudes & being inappropriate via DMs with young boys. The first time it came up, he confirmed the nudes were real but denied the rest and then of course, another story came out during #SpeakingOut.

The Theory deal is allegations of being inappropriate on social media & Snapchat with an underage girl.
Jesus Christ. If both are found to be guilty then they should never work in the business again.

·
Registered
6,615 Posts
I totally forgot that Create-A-Wrestler in Austin Theory. Lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts