Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so has anyone else tried some WWE moves at home and botched them on mates leading to injuries or funny incidents? Explain and discuss.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
C'mon man, haven't you seen the commercials? Ray Mastrio has had surgery 5 times on his left knee! Please don't try this.

·
Premium Member
17,269 Posts
When I was in Africa on deployment, my friend tried putting the sharpshooter on me while I was taking a quick rest (not a nap, can't sleep with a gun strapped to you). He flipped me over to put it in and my gun fell out and went off.

So much Fucking Paper work. fpalm

Luckily only a few others knew, and now the whole WF!

·
Registered
49 Posts
I broke my arm, when I tried to dropkick from a rock to my brothers knees.
Landed somehow weird on my arm and it broke.

·
Registered
192 Posts
WWE said don't try this at home, so back in my school days I F5'd my mate onto some lockers and he hurt his knee somehow. But when WWE started telling me not to try it at 'school or anywhere' i promptly stopped.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
When I was 6, I tried to do a Razor's Edge on a big-ass stuffed monkey. Landed right on my face n busted myself open. Good thing it wasnt First Blood tho, I pinned that son of a bitch when i got done cryin.

Reactions: PacoAwesome

·
Post'n Errry Now and Then
1,709 Posts
haha yes plenty times, As a former 4 time backyard wrestling champion :rolleyes: me and my homies have hurt each other alot botching moves.

One day back In Middle School my friend did an F5 to my other friend and broke his coller bone.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
When I was still attending school I was friends with a guy that was a wrestler. While we had sports he climbed up a ladder in order to perform an elbow drop, I slightly moved and as a result he hit me with the elbow pointing towards my chest, he was 240 lbs and I was 145 lbs at that time aswell so it hurt quite a bit.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Me and my older brother used to spar quite a bit when we were younger as we were both into wrestling then. He isn't so much now. Anyway, we used to try moves and stuff (generally him beating me up because he's a foot taller than me lol) I tried a roundhouse type kick on him once (yeah..without much success) and dislodged one of his teeth. :/ At this point, I realised I'd probably never be an actual wrestler/diva. :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
i botched a piledriver owen hart-austin style...now my mate has permanent neck problems. Good thing i did it when i was 13 so im not legally liable (im 23 now)

·
Registered
193 Posts
a sleeper hold almost killed my friend

·
Registered
670 Posts
Used to wrestle all the time when I was younger but no one was ever hurt, there might have been a busted lip or too but we thought that looked cool so carried on. Pretty sick when I think about it now :lol .

Also, how do you botch a stinkface? Did you shit yourself?

·
Banned
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Used to wrestle all the time when I was younger but no one was ever hurt, there might have been a busted lip or too but we thought that looked cool so carried on. Pretty sick when I think about it now :lol .

Also, how do you botch a stinkface? Did you shit yourself?
No lol I just pulled my boxers down before I did it and afterwards my brother had a little bit of poo on his face. Just a little smudge but he hated me for ages

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
We played a gig once and afterwards, i was stood on the dancefloor and this bloke dropkicked me from a ledge on the side of the wall. I piledrived him and dropped a leg from the same ledge.

He broke his ankle and our singer had to cart him to hospital in our van

1 - 20 of 36 Posts