Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Honest question. Its an impressive move, always done to show the technical proficency of the wrestler, but has anyone actually tapped out? Im gonna say no. Prove me wrong!

·
PUSH BIG E
3,255 Posts
So, I searched it on Google with no filters on just to make sure I remembered what the submission was. Interesting images.

Apparently, women tap out to it frequently. Not even kidding. It's used alot in female wrestling and it apparently gets them to tap out alot.

As for WWE, not much as far as I know.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
Honestly, I always viewed that as a female wrestling move. Hopefully dudes don't tap to it.

·
Shooting the birds down from the trees
4,506 Posts
I don't know if it counts but Bryan Daielson used to transition from the surfboard into the dragonchoke in roh.

Too bad he can't do those moves in wwe. Some of his submissions were AMAZING

·
Zombo
8,767 Posts
I don't know if it counts but Bryan Daielson used to transition from the surfboard into the dragonchoke in roh.

Too bad he can't do those moves in wwe. Some of his submissions were AMAZING
Agreed - although I THINK (I could be wrong here) that he did pull off that combo when he faced Punk in one of their champion v champion matchups last year.

EDIT: This is the match I'm thinking of. It wasn't a champ v champ match, and he didn't really pull it off perfectly, but he tried it. Starting around 13:15:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts