Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Ryback - Funny story this. I met him this year in March in an fast food joint, he talked to meet for a two minutes he was eating and eating. It was just awesome watching the guy eating burgers then when he debut I was like I know why he says feed me more.
:lol

I met Jericho at a book signing when I was staying in LA last year (I'm from Australia, so I don't get this kind of stuff often). It was really random, I was in The Grove and I saw a sign out the front of Barnes & Noble that said that Jericho was appearing that night. So I hung around and bought a copy of his book. This was when he was doing Dancing With The Stars. I got a photo with him and he signed my book for me.

He was a pretty cool guy, I got to talk to him for a little bit about wrestling and the possibility of him coming back. He was also telling me about how Fozzy played in Australia earlier that year I think it was.

Other than that I haven't really met anybody else, I hi-fived RVD and Shelton Benjamin at a house show years ago, but that's about it.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
I haven't but my brother and sister met The Rock, Triple H, Foley, Kane, and a few other guys back in 2000 . They said that Rock was nice but seemed a little shy until my brother did an impersonation which made The Rock laugh. Triple H was a cool guy and signed some pics and merch for them. Kane was very nice and even let my bro try on his mask. Foley was the overall nicest and chatted with them for like 15 minutes and even gave them a signed Mr. Socko from some event. I don't remember the others that they meet but I think the New Age Outlaws were one of em. They also told me that Triple H & Kane were fucking huge in person.

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
:lol

I met Jericho at a book signing when I was staying in LA last year (I'm from Australia, so I don't get this kind of stuff often). It was really random, I was in The Grove and I saw a sign out the front of Barnes & Noble that said that Jericho was appearing that night. So I hung around and bought a copy of his book. This was when he was doing Dancing With The Stars. I got a photo with him and he signed my book for me.

He was a pretty cool guy, I got to talk to him for a little bit about wrestling and the possibility of him coming back. He was also telling me about how Fozzy played in Australia earlier that year I think it was.

Other than that I haven't really met anybody else, I hi-fived RVD and Shelton Benjamin at a house show years ago, but that's about it.
I hate you, you handsome Australian son of a bitch

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
I got an email response from Essa Rios in 2001, after getting his email address from one of those lame ass wrestling sites. It was all in Spanish, which was a shame, since I was 13 and didn't really know where abouts to translate it. It was like [email protected]. That counts, right!?

·
Registered
135 Posts
I met Christian, Lance Storm and Nidia at a Fan Axxes in Melbourne in 2002. Nidia was very nice, gave me a hug and took a picture. Lance was pretty much the same as he was on TV, Christian looked really tired but signed my paper and took a picture.

I also met Goldust and Hornswoggle at a signing not long ago. Line was huge and they must of been there for hours, however they were really nice and had a bit of a laugh with them.

·
Registered
5,875 Posts
Surprisingly enough, CM Punk was not as bad as people say he is when I saw him at a pizza place in Chicago. It was during the afternoon and he looked much more excited and less sleepy than he usually does, so that definitely played a factor. Did seem a bit like an introvert, which is probably why he will never be the #1 guy.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.