Wrestling Forum banner

has your interest in current WWE gone down during quarantine?

• Yes

Votes: 45 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
4,823 Posts
I’ve been tuning in to old wrestling on the network, as usual, but while going through the forum this evening I had “Week in Review” on to catch up a little before Mania.

What caught my attention was Elias singing about Corbin being a “turd”, so I looked away from my phone to see an imagine of Corbin sitting on a toilet while Elias again called him a “turd”.

Then they proceed to do this little stunt where Elias got thrown off the scaffold thing. The way the camera was set up was absolutely hilarious. This is the first I’ve seen of the empty crowd stuff, but this (as I expected) is nearly as horrible as that Hardy Compound match or the Orton/Bray match that played out like a movie.

They’ve gotta be trolling at this point to see if people are silly enough to still watch this. I mean, this is the absolute worst I’ve ever seen wrestling in nearly 30 years. That’s not hyperbole. This is literally the worst stuff I’ve ever seen in my life and I’m glad I don’t watch this garbage with the exception of PPV’s here and there. Empty arena is gonna kill WWE because it makes it look absolutely absurd.

·
Registered
6,519 Posts
Which was when exactly?

What are we talking about here 1 Main Event as part of the Womens Revolution? Because you're talking as if they were routinely Main Eventing.
I can't place the exact date since this was years back, but I remember feeling like they were being forced so hard and when it was announced they'd be main eventing Raw, I was just done. I stopped watching the moment their music started to hit for the end of that show and I was totally out ever since.

My problem wasn't with women main eventing or the Revolution as a whole, that was fine. It was with them specifically main eventing. Either of them.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,246 Posts
I can't place the exact date since this was years back, but I remember feeling like they were being forced so hard and when it was announced they'd be main eventing Raw, I was just done. I stopped watching the moment their music started to hit for the end of that show and I was totally out ever since.

My problem wasn't with women main eventing or the Revolution as a whole, that was fine. It was with them specifically main eventing. Either of them.
Its not like it was the Bellas Main Eventing because its the Bellas, its because they were a part of the whole Women's Revolution angle which led to women headlining. This just seems to me to be in line with the hate Nikki got for Main Eventing Eveolution, where all the generic mindless smarks conveniently ignored the fact that Ronda Rousey was in the match just so they could shit on Nikki.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,961 Posts
I just skip the old matches, therefore it is not much content to watch anyway. Stopping watching right before WM would be strange. After WM, I am not 100% sure yet. Depends on what they are doing.

·
Registered
401 Posts
It's all a bit tiresome now and I'm talking all wrestling with no crowd and limited rosters.

It would be far better to start properly checking out alternative shows tapings with actual crowds before the coronavirus from the likes of mlw, tna, nwa or njpw.

·
Banned
839 Posts
I've tuned out of the WWE way before the Corona lockdown. I bame the women's wrestling garbage saturating the WWE product ever since Stephanie's panties stopped being wet(as HHH turned out to be a cuck really). I also blame John Cena and the Miz and a host of other garbage performers pretending to be "wrestlers". Also the new day and Kofi Kingston. Above all, I hate VINCE the greedy bastard.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts