Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Dolph Ziggler and Daniel Bryan. They were both injured in there first months but didn't take time off as they were not serious injurys.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Wasn't Eddie Guerrero injured in his debut WWE match? I'm pretty sure he was, I could be wrong though.

Edit: Checked Wikipedia (Reliable, right?) and it says that he was. Injured his arm severely coming off the top rope for the Frog Splash.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Yeah, Brock Lesnar in his debut match against Cena at ER.

In all seriousness, I can't recall.
That was a return to the ring match. Not a debut match.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Lawrence Taylor :p

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Wasn't Eddie Guerrero injured in his debut WWE match? I'm pretty sure he was, I could be wrong though.

Edit: Checked Wikipedia (Reliable, right?) and it says that he was. Injured his arm severely coming off the top rope for the Frog Splash.
Came to say this. He is the only person I can think of, though that seems impossible. I'm sure someone else as well. I know I remember Cornette telling a story about someone blowing out their knee I believe by jumping into the ring.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts

Yeah I read it in his book, he told whoever it was he was facing to pin him, despite being booked to win the match, and went grovelling to Vince McMahon who was surprisingly placid about the whole thing.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Yeah I read it in his book, he told whoever it was he was facing to pin him, despite being booked to win the match, and went grovelling to Vince McMahon who was surprisingly placid about the whole thing.
Fortunately from Vince's point of view, that cleared the deck for a rematch betweeen HHH and Mick Foley after they had a great match at the Rumble. He could afford to be placid about it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts