Wrestling Forum banner

Hart vs Hogan: Twitter Wars 2011

913 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  soxfan93
So I've been following Bret on Twitter so I know his side of the story, but it wasn't until just now that I realized what has been going down.

Hulk Hogan says he has forgiven Bret Hart for his disparaging remarks concerning him on Twitter.

“Last and only comment for Bret,” Hogan wrote tonight. “I hope he finds happiness in life, I feel bad for him and I have totally forgiven him much respect.”

Hart was asked to give his thoughts on Hogan last night on the social networking website, writing: “Hogan’s nothing but a two-faced, backstabbing, steroid freak who deserved everything he got.”

Hogan responded to his harsh criticism this morning as he implied that Hart was guilty of everything he accused him.

“Listen to where Bretts speaking from, it’s funny he’s done everything he’s saying I did,” Hogan wrote.

Hart fired back later, “That’s not what John Graziano thinks, dickhead.”

Graziano was a passenger in Nick Bollea’s car during a car wreck that occurred in August 2007. He suffered injuries that left him in a vegetative state.
http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wwe-news-rumors/hulk-hogan-forgives-bret-hart.html

LOL I'm surprised Bret went there. These two are really going at it.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
9,377 Posts
Although it's pretty ruthless of Bret to bring up the Graziano subject, Hogan's comments that "God laid some heavy shit" on Graziano and that the crash was "God's will" were a lot more tasteless than what Bret said. I think Bret is just trying to remind people of those earlier Hogan comments to show what a selfish, manipulative, bullshit artist Hogan can be. Pretty extreme though.

· Banned
4,476 Posts
This was already posted two days ago.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.